Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate (2658 Views)

Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store / Free Online Training On Clothes And Crafts / Free Online Training On Clothes And Crafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2015
So true. grin
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Twaci(f): 6:21pm On May 08, 2015
Lolz! There's a time ma mum got this ugly-face school sandals for me. I believe the face I made the day I saw those hideous things was similar to the poor dog's.

But then mum's love comes first, had to wear them all through my SS. 2 year...and yeah, they had thick heels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
Wow! You look...........slothy.

1 Like

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:
Lolz! There's a time ma mum got this ugly-face school sandals for me. I believe the face I made the day I saw those hideous things was similar to the poor dog's.

But then mum's love comes first, had to wear them all through my SS. 2 year...and yeah, they had thick heels.
My dear sister you are not alone. Infact she always got me oversized gowns and underwears, as if I be deeper life (no offence). But who I'm I to say no or not smile to the dress. smiley
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Twaci(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:

My dear sister you are not alone. Infact she always got me oversized gowns and underwears, as if I be deeper life (no offence). But who I'm I to say no or not smile to the dress. smiley
Haha! That watery smile shey?

Mothers always get things that lasts, not things in vogue. Much respect to them!
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2015
Moms be like, don't worry it fits you. grin grin grin

@lalasticlala do the needful

1 Like

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
ikp4succes:
Moms be like, don't worry it fits you. grin grin grin

@lalasticlala do the needful
That you oversized coat is too much. grin
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2015
Lol! They will never agree whatever they bought is not fitting or the right size. And when you try not to wear them often they'll always try to remind you about the dress and ask why you're not wearing them anymore. cheesy
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 8:17pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol! They will never agree whatever they bought is not fitting or the right size. And when you try not to wear them often they'll always try to remind you about the dress and ask why you're not wearing them anymore. cheesy
That awkward moment you won't know what to say.
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by ronald4lif(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:

That awkward moment you won't know what to say.

Yes, and you just come up with excuses. Like I wore it 3days ago mum, remember that day you went out for that meeting or to see mama agbors. grin
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by LillyAnne(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
That was back then in secondary school.

After years of always dumping clothes she gets me, she finally decided to upgrade. These days she even gets me clothes 'hotter' than the ones I buy myself wink
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Nobody: 2:56am On May 09, 2015
Lmao! I hate my mum buying me stuff, especially clothes. She will never get me something, I would like sad

Even if she manage to get something good, the dress might be to long, and ready to sweep the floor angry grin, Grandma undies shocked, I weep all the time cry
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by prettyjo(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2015
that was then when we were little,my mum would force you to wear a cloth you don't like but now
Once I don't like the dress,I will tell her and I won't wear it.
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
Lmao! I hate my mum buying me stuff, especially clothes. She will never get me something, I would like sad

Even if she manage to get something good, the dress might be to long, and ready to sweep the floor angry grin, Grandma undies shocked, I weep all the time cry
Lol cheesy
And the funny thing is that they don't care how it looks on you, how lost you are in the dress, all they care about is that they bought you the best dress. smiley
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2015
LillyAnne:
That was back then in secondary school.

After years of always dumping clothes she gets me, she finally decided to upgrade. These days she even gets me clothes 'hotter' than the ones I buy myself wink
You are now an adult smiley
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 8:40am On May 09, 2015
prettyjo:
that was then when we were little,my mum would force you to wear a cloth you don't like but now
Once I don't like the dress,I will tell her and I won't wear it.
Well Good for you dear. I believe not all Moms understands that except the ones that believes you are now an adult. smiley

1 Like

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2015
The day I will never forget was when my dad gave me his shoe because my School needed me to be on black shoes.
Oboiiii

Assembly was going on when I stepped in...
As I stepped in....
The devotion stopped instantly and there was this 'moment of silence' that got me thinking if I should varnish or disappear.

Well I wore slippers back home grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by TrishaP(f): 10:17am On May 09, 2015
Bennyzino:
The day I will never forget was when my dad gave me his shoe because my School needed me to be on black shoes.
Oboiiii

As I stepped in....
The devotion stopped instantly and there was this 'moment of silence' that got me thinking if I should varnish or disappear.

ROTFLMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Nobody: 10:30am On May 09, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol cheesy
And the funny thing is that they don't care how it looks on you, how lost you are in the dress, all they care about is that they bought you the best dress. smiley
yes grin

In their mind, you don't know Fashion more

Than them, you can't help but wear it. smiley

1 Like

Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by LillyAnne(f): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
TrishaP:

You are now an adult smiley
You can say that again.
Re: When My Mom Makes Me Try On Clothes I Hate by Girltee1(f): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
Bennyzino:
Oboiiii

As I stepped in....

Lwkmd...grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Make Up Schools In Warri,delta State And Price for two Weeks training. / Guys Can U Allow Your Girl Wear This To A Party / Made In Nigeria Shoes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.