Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Manchester City Player Communicates Availability For U-20 World Cup. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manchester City Player Communicates Availability For U-20 World Cup. (343 Views)

The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) / See Top 20 World Highest-paid Actors In 2016 / Mr Ibu Replies Amber Rose:'If U Like Me,Please Let Me Know,I Am Here For U'(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Player Communicates Availability For U-20 World Cup. by mascotbest(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2015
Kelechi Iheanacho Manchester City player communicates availability for U-20 World Cup

Kelechi Iheanacho took to Twitter to uncover that he is prepared to speak to Nigeria in the U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Manchester City teen sensation, Kelechi Iheanacho has expressed his readiness for the forthcoming U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.

Several injuries to the 18-year-old has cast doubts over his participation in the world cup.

His father like we earlier reported has revealed that Iheanacho will be ready for the world cup something the player has confirmed.

Iheanacho came through three games in seven days for both Manchester City Under-18 and 21 teams unscathed and excitedly took to to twitter to write: “I played 3 games for MFCF’s Academy this week. Praise God! I am fit and excited for the U20 World Cup. Just waiting for my New Zealand Visa.”.. Read more..
Re: Manchester City Player Communicates Availability For U-20 World Cup. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 08, 2015
I beg come and show the world what you are made of.

FP THINGS OO

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who? / Trouble Text Message / Bigboythangs!! Ice Prince Renews His Endorsement Deal With Etisalat...check On I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.