Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) (18159 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
1 Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Solomon Arase receiving salute at the quarter guard on his arrival the Lagos State Police Command on his maiden visit as IGP. Arase is flanked by AIG Zone two, Joseph Mbu and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti.

2 Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Solomon Arase receiving salute at the quarter guard on his arrival the Lagos State Police Command on his maiden visit as IGP. Arase is flanked by AIG Zone two, Joseph Mbu and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti.

3 Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Solomon Arase receiving salute at the quarter guard on his arrival the Lagos State Police Command on his maiden visit as IGP. Arase is flanked by AIG Zone two, Joseph Mbu and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-igp-arases-maiden-visit-to-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2015
l still don't know why police officers especially those highly ranked has pot belly

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by EdCure: 8:09pm On May 08, 2015
This man has great plans to restore discipline and confidence in the police.
Given the time and circumstances surrounding his appointment, one can only hope that Buhari will allow him just enough time to prove himself and create a lasting legacy.

6 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
I only clicked on the thread to see Joseph Mbu

Ahaaaa! I see him! cheesy cheesy
The controversial Mbu

13 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Dannyset(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2015
He is likely to work with the President-elect if only he won't be "Mbulised". If not, na Otueke Police Post sure for him pass.

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Mogidi: 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
Mbu always standing and acting like the professional he is, future IGP.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Young03(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l still don't know why police officers especially those highly ranked has pot belly

Nwanne, ur question is omnimious
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
k
for kettle. grin grin

Mogidi my guy! grin
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Mogidi: 8:17pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
for kettle. grin grin

Mogidi my guy! grin

Dey go joor, you don make me vex.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2015
Young03:

Nwanne, ur question is omnimious

Nwannem what is the meaning of this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Dey go joor, you don make me vex.
hehehehehehe!!! Na you cause am nau. Wey you dey talk anyhow.

Oya come chop hugs and kisses. Pele wink wink

2 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Mogidi: 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hehehehehehe!!! Na you cause am nau. Wey you dey talk anyhow.

Oya come chop hugs and kisses. Pele wink wink

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by SleekyP(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2015
clubbing on this page tonight grin
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Young03(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
Ajuju gi vu uru.
U supose knw wetin dey give dem dt pot belly nah..
Bribery and....
Ezenwammadu:

Nwannem what is the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
Young03:
Ajuju gi vu uru.
U supose knw wetin dey give dem dt pot belly nah..
Bribery and....

A muru m na abali.Explain biko grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Young03(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

A muru m na abali.Explain biko grin
nna a omechie ka anyi kpa na isi aja

1 Like

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by baby124: 8:30pm On May 08, 2015
Mbu must be sent to Sambisa. Although he really calmed down in Lagos. But Mbu must restore peace in the forests of Sambisa or forcefully retired for violating the law. I hope they make Marilyn Ogar his spokeswoman in Sambisa forest

5 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2015
Young03:

nna a omechie ka anyi kpa na isi aja
grin grin grin
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2015
Ok....observing
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by kennydee05(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Mbu always standing and acting like the professional he is, future IGP.
Never...
Hope u are aware that Buhari is the President -elect and by the time Buhari spend his first tenure Mbu would have retired.
In other news: Patience Jonathan is becoming an Ex-First lady soon
Again Never.

7 Likes

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by tola9ja: 9:08pm On May 08, 2015
on my way to aso rock

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Pebcak: 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by jamex93(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2015
ok
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by dollarlander: 9:11pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

They are BIG men o and are rich.
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by oismail(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2015
Arase! He stopped to say hi. He is a gentleman when we talked.....
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by clefstone(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Too many IGPs in a short period. Don't even know the name of the last one.
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Evidence of good living undecided Too much egunje embarassed
Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ok. He is welcomed. No mind my grammer ooo, i no hear english.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
...they have pot belly because they have PhD in corruption...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan / Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.