Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Can He Get Out Of This Situation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can He Get Out Of This Situation? (481 Views)

Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) / Girls What Will You Do In This Situation / What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Get Out Of This Situation? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
Do you know some alchoholic drinks are referred to as AK-47 and Bullet? If you belong to the low-strata of the economy, you would know what i mean.
A guy was commuting back from work when he recieved an informal SMS from a friend.
It reads: "Guy hafa na? Ha work? Padimi, when you dey come back from work, abeg branch mama side make you buy one AK-47 and Bullet make we take take rob body tonight"
As soon as he finish reading the text, he was arrested by the police. You know the Nigerian men-in-black na, the government accredited thieves claims he looks like the thief they have been looking for. He tried to claim he's not but the AK-47 and the Bullet in the text in his phone justified it.
How can he get out of that mess?
Re: How Can He Get Out Of This Situation? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
He can get out by getting inside jail,he needs rehabilitation
Re: How Can He Get Out Of This Situation? by psucc(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
See wetin ogogoro don cause.
I fear that text don pass joke oooo!

Na who sabi I go yan of Vision Africa Radio Umuahia? Or if him too dey NL mek im show wella.

(1) (Reply)

De Gea Agrees To Join Real Madrid As Man United Eyes Cech As Replacement / 10-year-old Suicide Bomber Kills 5 In Damaturu / Fuel Scarcity: What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.