Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. (1461 Views)

Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Nigeria To Break Up Before May 29th 2015-CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by vision2022: 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
Info. gathered from tickets agents show that many Nigerians
especially politicians are bissy booking tickets for int'l flights
ahead of May hand over date, why this unusual move? can somebody help me I am confused, I will going to have another civil WAR on MAY 29th.
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by Mogidi: 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
vision2022:
ahead of May hand over date, why this unusual move? can somebody help me I am confused, I will going to have another civil WAR on MAY 29th.

Not just politicians, am emigrating too, bye bye to Buhari's Fuckinstan.
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by temitemi1(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
Capital NONSENSE!
vision2022:
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2015
vision2022:
especially politicians are BUSY booking tickets for int'l flights
ahead of May hand over date, why this unusual move? can somebody help me I am confused, ARE WE going to have another civil WAR on MAY 29th.
Take note of the capitalized and correct.
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by themilanway(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Safe trip,you wont be missed tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by ashson: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
Barawos want to Run.
The fear of Buhari...
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

see person wey no get bicycle tire self wan dey form Don dada for here!abeg swerve make I see road...fly broom like Harry Potter jaree
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by Eshinwaju: 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

goodbye to bad rubbish.......don't forget to shut d door behind ya..... grin..damn fo0l.... cheesy
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by moha225: 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
Because dey book flight d language come turn civil war abi?"""Guy!! We all know what dey are running for..with quiek reminder if dey like make dem book sef for lagoon we go hunt dem,,GMB.
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by onyi4edu(f): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Not again! Same thing happened pre-election period and the election went smoothly; I also believe that will be same story after May 29th
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by Phoenix001(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2015
These runing thieves must know that we are in the Buhari's era, Umaru Dikko did more than that, yet he was packed like trash and sent back.
I now see why Mama Peace etal are now scarce from public functions, they are busy booking tickets
Re: Massive Booking Of Int'l Flights Ahead Of May 29th. by ifyan(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2015
Hmmn Buhari is the fear of Nigerian criminals.

Hmmmm he don de start.

You know. ......

(1) (Reply)

See Shameful Photos Of A Lawmaker After The Fight At The National Assembly. / Lopsided Appointment Of Nigeria's Top Military Heirachy / Armed Troops Invade And Occupy Venue Of Proposed MEND Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.