Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,046 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... (32935 Views)

Got My American Visa, At Last I Will See America... / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / American Visa At Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by vokalguy(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
Be patient. Change has come. Nigeria go better.
The first visa I got in my life was to Switzerland. They didn't ask for any documents. Just two questions.
Of course I answered correctly. But the everlasting sure key is CONFIDENCE.
They could tell from my swag say I no send their country. And surely after one week I was running back home to my dearly beloved combo of Small Stout and Isi-ewu grin

LMAO now this is a funny post!
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by daddykamsi: 2:52pm On May 09, 2015
aw many months or Years do I need to present for a UK Visa . . . . fellow Nairalanders
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by MRBrownJ: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
fixed

Blackfire:

Où est -ce que tu habites? Moi j'habite ici au Nigeria
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Gidiboss89(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
Aswear no time if dem no give the guy make he chill... grin
ziqqz:
Be patient. Change has come. Nigeria go better.
The first visa I got in my life was to Switzerland. They didn't ask for any documents. Just two questions.
Of course I answered correctly. But the everlasting sure key is CONFIDENCE.
They could tell from my swag say I no send their country. And surely after one week I was running back home to my dearly beloved combo of Small Stout and Isi-ewu grin
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by yinkeys(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Tu documentioné a est ne'pas genuiné....il-est faké
Oh lord!!! Please teach me French bro
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by FEAO1985(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2015
People shouldn't jump to the conclusion that you have submitted false docs or lied about your visit, you seem to pass off as a tad bit unaware or ignorant of immigration scrutiny. If you want answers and further clarity you have to be more precise about the purpose of your visit and the questions asked during your personal interview.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by sule4: 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
Help! Help! Help! I need help interpreting French language over the phone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Floods: Passengers Stranded As Road Divides Into Two / Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.