Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is Anna Banner Really Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Anna Banner Really Pregnant? (538 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anna Banner Really Pregnant? by Edreamz(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
Ok...so I feel this all started off as a rumor and she ran along with it because it helps her stay relevant. THAT'S MY TAKE! but let's say she is..why flavour of all men dey Nigeria and abroad? Why an open womaniser who don't claim you as his and already has a baby mama. Why go put your head?

Has it got to the stage where girls don't value themselves anymore?! I fear.

(1) (Reply)

HEART OF GOLD! Real Madrdid Star, Cristiano Ronaldo Donates €7m To Nepal Earthqu / OJB Jezreel Reportedly In Bad Health Once Again / Photo: How You Know Someone That Has Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.