Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics (37330 Views)

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by gemiclem(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
You call this government house? Smh,, come to akwa ibom and see what a government house (hilltop mansion) looks like
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by stephenqueen: 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL cool cool

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci AS MISS NL
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by youngice(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2015
man wey sabi, patiently waiting for some people to say how this is an elaborate money laundering scheme
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by bobcharly(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2015
very thoughtful of him....I just like that man...
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by omonnakoda: 9:33pm On May 08, 2015
So we need white men to help us paint buildings??

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
yur name explains who yu are. JUJU (black magic)

Greet your father sorry I mean your landlord
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by mcquin(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Stop spamming my mentions.

Nah! Jst putting you on notice that you've got mentions to reply. Oh I forgot you too scared or dumb to reply.

Dude you have curses hanging, you need prayers.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nickymezor(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
I wonder hw much dey involved in dis face lift sef
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
braine:
Who are you? please remind me of who you are.

I am not your father that's for sure
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Jeffoo(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool

guy you nor dey tire for dis your mumuness
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Greet your father sorry I mean your landlord
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by braine(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2015
CR77:
Our tax money tongue
Like you pay tax.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by demantruth2: 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
What's a white man doing there ?

Why all the burglary proof? Na waaa ooooo
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by braine(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am not your father that's for sure
Well, I guess you're nobody and you're totally irrelevant. Please don't mention me again.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by ready2give(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Wetin oyinbo dey find for that place? abi nigerian contractor no fit do the work?
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2015
braine:
Well, I guess you're nobody and you're totally irrelevant. Please don't mention me again.

Greet your mama
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Re-painting the house for another stooge to occupy, the Tinubu story continues in Lagos, what a shame.

By 2019 Lagosians would have permanently leased that house to the Tinubus.
2019 sees senator Remi Tinubu occupying same abode, the saga continues.

Tinubu would rank as the longest serving governor in Nigeria, ruling Lagos through proxies and stooges since 1999.
HBP kills.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Utagbamaka(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
The more you renovate,d more u make dough.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by tola9ja: 9:47pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Re-painting the house for another stooge to occupy, the Tinubu story continues in Lagos, what a shame.

Tinubu would rank as the longest serving governor in Nigeria, ruling Lagos through proxies and stooges since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How is osogbo?

Hinterland dwelling native claiming Lagos

Ouch
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by raydodgemanhill: 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Where's the sense in what you've said....
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The question i keep asking is this...Are we not seeing improvements in Lagos irrespective of Tinubu's Godfather-ism.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by dollarlander: 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Honestly, inside lagoon is your house o. Go and take a plunge and transform to half human half fish and spend the rest of your life with oluwerin.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Cuadrado(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2015
Are you into football betting and you haven't
been winning ADD me on fb www.fb.com/lewis.peteroz For sure and guaranteed fixed match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free! Welcome
or call +2347069313231

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Greet your mama

Please change your username then continue your shenanigans
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by 1stola: 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Mogifool and his usual senseless ranting...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Please change your username then continue your shenanigans

Will you prefer ChiefJusticeFuckAss?
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

Mogifool and his usual senseless ranting...
Smh

Shatap you pleb
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by francizy(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
amarachi06:
All l pray is for the change and continuity will not turn out to be a slang. #OneScamgeria is where l stand.

OK smiley
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Mogidi: 9:56pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

The question i keep asking is this...Are we not seeing improvements in Lagos irrespective of Tinubu's Godfather-ism.

There was improvements too in Iraq when Saddam was ruling, still didn't make it right.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by ZACHIE: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
What is that Lebanese boy doing in supervising a bloody painting jib?
So,common renovations Eng Kola, Arch. Temps an, Etc cannot handle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To President Buhari’s Victory At The Election Tribunal / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.