Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (27326 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by tonychristopher: 11:01pm On May 08, 2015
akinegba1:
This is why I keep envying the igbos. Chai

Why envy us ....yoruba claim of sophistication
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Gr8tasign: 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
Kaki no be leather.
Shoe get size.
If e no be panadol it can never be like panadol.
Saclux paint enwebeghi paint eji atunyere ya, odighi abua n'obodo.
If u no be IGBO u can never be like IGBO.

Thanks be to God!

We're going higher everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by betty202020(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
coolebux:
Cute bros

very soon, haters from the s/waste will cluster and disrupt this good news

we be rising, haters be hating.
I am full blooded igboman from orlu, imo state but it will not stop me from saying the truth. Let us stop hateful and inciting comments. Infact "if u cant say something good about somebody, just shut up." even if people u are refering spews hatred, you should know that "TWO WRONGS CAN NOT MAKE A RIGHT."

6 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
Mistermamus:
diz 1 naw person ask am are u Nigerian? d speed e go use deny am ehn go shock d person sef.

Mere answering the name chuka umunna (igbo name) already signifies he accept to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

See jealousy

They don't want us to soar they are afraid of us to be

Now we are gathering international contacts for biafran 3.0

I am Igbo so this has nothing to do with tribalism or jealousy, I am simply stating the truth, I live in the UK and I know how whites who make up 90% of the population think of black people, Umunna may be half white but in their eyes he is not a son of the soil and therefore will never be accepted by them as a leader. Obama was successful in the US because blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly voted for him and they constitute a sizeable proportion of the US population, UK blacks (who are likely to vote for Umunna in overwhelming numbers) only make up about 3% of the british population so black people in the UK are insignificant as far as politics is concerned here in the UK.

The british labour party are now so desperate to get back into office that they are now clutching at straws, it doesn't matter how much they compare Umunna to Obama it is not going to convince staunch white English racists to vote in a half black british man as their future PM.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Mistermamus(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mere answering the name chuka umunna (igbo name) already signifies he accept to be a Nigerian.
chiwetalu ejiofor nkor when he waz asked u are Nigerian his reply was no am a British-nigerian dey won't fully say or accept dey are Nigerian. buh indirectly hope u get my point.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Gr8tasign: 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
It's amusing that many have turned guests to this post, even those i highly expect their comments. Anyways, i'm patiently waiting for them.

UMU IGBO KWEZUENUOO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
quickly:
That would be the end of labour party. if that happens.

The reason labor lost was their immigration policy that made millions of pakistanis, indians chinese , africans legal british citzens during blair and gordon brown time.

The truth is the white british and europeans hate and i cannot over stress that word hate that uk is not as white as australia.

people who live in uk know this

The guy shd come to nigeria we are in need of world class politicans

Actually the Labour party's policy on immigration is the same as the Tories, check Ed Milliband's manifesto and you'll find that they are also anti immigration. The labour party are a watered down version of the Tories and just as racist.
By the way Umunna is NOT a world class politician he is a puppet just like Obama, he does not represent the interests of black people, he represents the interest of the rich elite eg: the banking cartels and the multinational corporations, without their financial backing he would never have got this far in his political career.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Rapmoney(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
ashson:
What has he done to deserve that?
Haters!!!
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 11:23pm On May 08, 2015
Mistermamus:
chiwetalu ejiofor nkor when he waz asked u are Nigerian his reply was no am a British-nigerian dey won't fully say or accept dey are Nigerian. buh indirectly hope u get my point.

Chiwetalu Ejiofor is a white washed self hating sell out, if he could have one wish in life it would be to become a white man, how can a man who is proud of his heritage refer to himself as British in a country that reminds all black people born here that "there is no black in the Union Jack"? dumbass coon! undecided

Chiwetalu should understand that if not for the acting jobs he gets in the US he would be permanently unemployed, when was the last time a white English film director cast him in any of their films? fck outta here!
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by chigoizie7(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2015
ashson:
What has he done to deserve that?

Bleep un 1 million times. What has GMB done to deserve being the president? What has obama done to deserve being the U.S president? Well go back and read up well, assimilate well,and u will know why he was being chosen, mpama.

#qoutemeanddietonight
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by TheEqualizer: 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
Hahaha!

That will be the end of Labour. cheesy

I doubt they will win 100 seats with Chuka as leader.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
Mistermamus:

Of course... A nigerian born and brought up in britain is a british-nigerian .

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by chigoizie7(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
Mistermamus:
diz 1 naw person ask am are u Nigerian? d speed e go use deny am ehn go shock d person sef.

If he had wanted to deny being a nigerian, he would ve changed his name long before now.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Chillypelly(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
Igbo making things happen since 1620 AD
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by tonychristopher: 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
Y pessimism
cap28:

I am Igbo so this has nothing to do with tribalism or jealousy, I am simply stating the truth, I live in the UK and I know how whites who make up 90% of the population think of black people, Umunna may be half white but in their eyes he is not a son of the soil and therefore will never be accepted by them as a leader. Obama was successful in the US because blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly voted for him and they constitute a sizeable proportion of the US population, UK blacks (who are likely to vote for Umunna in overwhelming numbers) only make up about 3% of the british population so black people in the UK are insignificant as far as politics is concerned here in the UK.

The british labour party are now so desperate to get back into office that they are now clutching at straws, it doesn't matter how much they compare Umunna to Obama it is not going to convince staunch white English racists to vote in a half black british man as their future PM.

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 12:02am On May 09, 2015
tonychristopher:
Y pessimism
Im not being pessimistic just realistic.

Besides Umunna does not represent the interests of people like you and I, he is a career politician who has been bought and paid for by big business and the elites, he does not give a rat's arse about ordinary people, he's just a powerless puppet.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by olaniyanc: 12:07am On May 09, 2015
ashson:

Are you from Otueke?

I woulnt be surprise

Hairyanus: If you aren't from Otuoke, I would eat my hat!!!!!!!
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 12:08am On May 09, 2015
chuka umunna being grilled by a british journalist - read the comments below this youtube clip and you will start to have an idea of what I mean when I say the English will never vote for this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFIQFBYlKo8

some of the comments by british people about this clip:

"It's so tragic - it comes across so clearly that 'CHUKKA UMUNA' is desperate to be white and British. Nothing about this man is British. Please go back to your native land chukk"

"Chuka Umunna is absolutely sh.it in interviews"

"Chuka Umunna is a fucking re..tard, he only has anecdotal information I've never heard him give hard facts. for all i know he might not be able to count at all."

"This Chuka creep was discovered altering his own Wikipedia page where he called himself the British Barack Obama. Ironically Barack has been a complete disaster so maybe the parallel is on the mark! Needless to say, I think Britain is worth saving so therefore, I will NOT be voting Labour. Bloody traitors who want tying to stakes on November 5th....you can guess the rest!! "

"so why should working class voters vote for millionare chukka umunna? this is whats wrong with labour get back to its working class roots or lose to ukip. how anyone except immigrants wants to vote labour is a mystery and I used to be a labour voter"

"I cannot stand this man; he oozes insincerity, and literally never fails to come across badly to the viewer. Yet in the name of political correctness, we all know where he'll end up."

"What a tedious, empty-headed c..unt."

"I cannot stand this guy (Chukka)! absolute tw..at! this guy is disappearing up his own backside at a severe rate of knots!
He always starts his response by diverting to a self indulging statement - sycophant!
I sincerely hope he never ever gets in a position of power!
He never answers a direct question because he can`t!!!"

oops Chuka looks like you're not white enough for the British public undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Baroba(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2015
Good luck to Chuka, I don't see him leading the labour party anything soon. Yvette Copper will get it..

Nigerian politicos take note Nicola Sturgeon's SNP won almost all the seats in Scotland and are now the third largest party in the UK.. She is just 41yrs old.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by hairyanus: 12:12am On May 09, 2015
olaniyanc:

Hairyanus: If you aren't from Otuoke, I would eat my hat!!!!!!!

Start eating....son of Ash
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by wiseoneking: 12:20am On May 09, 2015
betty202020:
I am full blooded igboman from orlu, imo state but it will not stop me from saying the truth. Let us stop hateful and inciting comments. Infact "if u cant say something good about somebody, just shut up." even if people u are refering spews hatred, you should know that "TWO WRONGS CAN NOT MAKE A RIGHT."
yah bro, you are right but these guys do provoke the igbos and get it hot from them. If only envy and jelousy will die, both tribes would have a healthy competition. Yorubas are great and among the most intelligent black ethnic group in the world but honestly, igbos are the greatest allmost in every sides except in culture and devotion to their deities

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by cap28: 12:29am On May 09, 2015
Here is Mr Umunna here being harassed by another british journalist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MsrxWvcS0

something tells me that that journalist would never speak to a british politician this way but I may be wrong undecided

Chuka - your white people will never accept you, no matter how much you try to be like them, sorry mate.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 12:32am On May 09, 2015
Dream on.............EElizabeth will never allow that happen, unless you want what happened to Diana to repeat itself.
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by panafrican(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXa6O4tFAnw

Another Barack Obama who would be zealous to bomb African countries on behalf of NATO to prove how "patriotic " he is ?
General Bahuri matters more to Pan Africanists than this young fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by ElekeNtioba: 1:13am On May 09, 2015
cap28:

Chiwetalu Ejiofor is a white washed self hating sell out, if he could have one wish in life it would be to become a white man, how can a man who is proud of his heritage refer to himself as British in a country that reminds all black people born here that "there is no black in the Union Jack"? dumbass coon! undecided

Chiwetalu should understand that if not for the acting jobs he gets in the US he would be permanently unemployed, when was the last time a white English film director cast him in any of their films? fck outta here!

why d high bp?? The guy has very little emotional connection to Nigeria. Infact, the only link is dat his parents are from Nigeria. Would he deny the country that made him what he is today just to please u?? COuld Nigeria have given him d opportunities Britain gave to him. Lets be realistic.

Chiwetel if anything has promoted his Igbo heritage wherever he has d chance. He speaks fluent Igbo if u must know. I've watched a video of his family celebrating an occasion all wearing igbo traditional attire.

I think d best way to describe him is "British of Igbo heritage". Nigeria is just a geographical expression cheesy cheesy

hollywood is 1000 times bigger dan d British film industry and many white british stars have relocated to America to pursue roles. So ur assertion is pointless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by guonno: 1:32am On May 09, 2015
Lagoon d' Oba. Hope u dey learn?
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by naijaspeak(m): 2:29am On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Former Prime Minister Tony Blair and his Britain should leave this young man to contribute positively to Nigerian politics. They take away our doctors, nurses, engineer, teachers, lecturer, etc leaving their home country in dire need of professionals.

Britain have seen that this Mp Umunna is a material and a skilled person with sufficient capability that is lacking in their own citizen.

But they are denying Nigeria an opportunity to grow by attracting this man to work for them. In the past, Britain is fond of taking our sports men and women to represent their country.

I do not like imperialist and colonialist Britain, I like China because China believe in coming to your country to make you great. But Britain is a believer in tapping your talent at the detriment of your country. Britain believe in master and servant relationship. They do not believe in the Chinese model that go all out to make other country great. In Nigeria today, China has been assisting Nigeria to develop they build factories and industries, flyovers, railways lines etc. But Britain just believe in tapping our human capital and human talents.

Anyway, Mp Umunna will not get the job of a prime minister of Britain which he is aiming at as the rascist British people will push him out when it matters most. I rest my case.[/size]
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by Nobody: 2:52am On May 09, 2015
No lagoon in London? grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by shineeye: 3:00am On May 09, 2015
wise men came from the east God no dey make mistake wink
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by dotna(m): 3:17am On May 09, 2015
He should tread carefully
Re: Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader by oladapolif: 3:55am On May 09, 2015
hairyanus:
Wise men are from the East. No be me talk am.
Even God chose his dear nation in the middle East.

Instead of hating this people, Integrate them in fully into Nigeria so they can bring their business prowess and ingenuity to bare. The guy is so good they made him Shawdowy Business secretary..whatever that means..he is in charge of business.

I salute his father who gave him thick Igbo name...imagine if it was David Stocking...choyi...that will mean lost forever...make i hear say my wife give any of my children English name.

It appears hatred is the fuel for the success of Igbos.

Mind you, my beautiful wife is Igbo....I dont regret having that blood in my kids.

U igbo celebrate little things like this and be ontop of your voice but never acknowledge the fact that Yorubas do more better when its comes to internal and foreign affairs. I can vividly remember when that Igbo man did 12yrs of slavery, nairaland was on fire, not talking about the Yoruba lady in the movie, who was on the lead. Today, we have more Yorubas in Hollywood than any African tribe. What u gonna talk about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World Is At Pivotal Moment - Antonio Guterres (Pictures) / U.S. Companies Protest Trump’s Travel Ban / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.