Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] (28770 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2015
This trekking drama is getting more interesting as the family of @gloria_speaks(female trekker) finally agrees,that should continue the journey. wink

See tweets

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
l love this love story.Very soon nollywood will act this one

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
Make I buy land grin

This feranmicharles(OP) must be a good fan of this trekking,cos he's been updating us since cheesy. Thanks OP. I love you wink
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
People should get busy and stop this needless sufferings grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Basildvalour(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2015
Will she trek to where he is presently or take a vehicle to get to him

If she'll trek to him, good but if she'll take a lift, then, the trek will be incomplete.

#MyThoughts

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Mogidi: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by temitemi1(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by abdulslutsky(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2015
Wouldn't mind swimming to abuja too. How do I ply my route from ibadan? Anyone cares to join?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 08, 2015
Family don finally agree to the marriage. After the little breakup, na now the love go increase.

*f*uck my boyfriend, where you trek, I will trek* afterall Gej go attend this particular wedding.

Enjoy bro. Na God dash u cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2015
She go enter motor ni?
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by CR77(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
trekking things tongue But guy only trek with this baby oo no touching body oo tongue

Jobless people

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Walspring: 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
Deception is a very bad thing
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
So they increased monetary prize. I see....
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by SleekyP(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
And the drama continues

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
enuff bleepin 4 d guy...

d guy go jst d chilas on top d babe grin grin
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Aderupoko2: 10:10pm On May 08, 2015
Are you trekking because of woman ni...?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by anigold(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2015
Feranmicharles:
This trekking drama is getting more interesting as the family of @gloria_speaks(female trekker) finally agrees,that should continue the journey. wink

See tweets

Cc: lalasticlala

Complete insanity...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by kay1one2(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Aitee1: 10:11pm On May 08, 2015
What's all these trekking madness doing on fp

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:11pm On May 08, 2015
May GOD be with them.

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Lastdon02(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
lwkmd! I wan join

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Bigsolo88: 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
K
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by rottennaija(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
This is becoming funny...and the trek is becoming a joke

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by mightyrocket(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
The saying 'there is love in sharing' has now turned to there is love in trekking

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Elxandre(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
My mum just jokingly this.
"She went home to be fortified by Baba, so that once GEJ sees her, he becomes enchanted by her beauty wink "

grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by kestolove95(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
Only if dix guy have job he for no dey waste him time for Dix rubbish, jobless youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Family don finally agree to the marriage. After the little breakup, na now the love go increase.

*f*uck my boyfriend, where you trek, I will trek* afterall Gej go attend this particular wedding.

Enjoy bro. Na God dash u cheesy

You see your life?? People like you who are highly suspicious have alot to hide, btw the male trekker is married o!!
Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Buonsenso: 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
what sort of drama is all this?
did she not clear with her family before going.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by Davidson267(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2015
Those fools deceiving their selves...am a Gejite bt thess guys are just attention seeking jobless vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] by kenoz(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / Abuja: Nans Protest Against Wike's Guber Ambition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.