Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sauce Kid Vs Mi - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Vs Mi (8576 Views)

Poll: Sauce Kid Vs MI

Sauce Kid: 38% (16 votes)
MI: 61% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by CGutta(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
tosinaded@:

Here comes another!
Ure allowed to sample beats on a mixtape!
How hard is that to understand?
And besides,sauce sounds like himself!
If una no get anytn talk make una shut up!
Am tired of hearn mi copied this and sauce copied that!
Ignorant mofo's

Tosin. . . U needa get off Sauce's nuts too mehn. . . follow your advice! angry U are allowed to sample beats on a mixtape indeed but not profit out of it! you keep ignoring these important facts! I already agreed to leave it so you too do da same and let others say what they want abi?
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by tosinaded(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2009
Wut exactly are correctn in my post?
The peeps dnt know wut mixtapes are!
Reason y they keep blabbing mi and sauce aint original!
I know wut am sayn guy,if u lookn for any1 to correct,leave me out,unless offcourse am wrong!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by CGutta(m): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2009
tosinaded@:

Wut exactly are  correctn in my post?
The peeps dnt know wut mixtapes are!
Reason y they keep blabbing mi and sauce aint original!
I know wut am sayn guy,if u lookn for any1 to correct,leave me out,unless offcourse am wrong!

Dude all am saying is don't try and cover up because you's a die hard fan! I mean, they say he says she says this and that but @ the end it's always gonna be their opinion but if you gon try and correct them while ignoring the main issue then u just one of them too. . .

eg.: They think M.i. aint original coz he has that khanye/weezy swag, they think sauce aint original coz he used a copyrighted beat for his singles. . . now, are they wrong for thinking so? Prolly not! Is it their fault that m.i. sounds familiar to those artists? Prolly Not! Now when we address the issues of Mixtapes, is it allowed to use or sample copyrighted beats for mixtape? Yes! Is it allowed to make profits or music videos, win awards, make money out of copyrighted stuff? NO! If it was licensed, you would see i dunno. . . def jam records on the track, or scott storch or copyrighted by . . . etc. . . u get my point! So do we care? does it harm us all? NO! SO if we want to end this, let's end it da right way! M.I. and Sauce are doing their thang while we here bitching about some shit that aint even relevant ya digg? grin

If this don't make sense to you, ahwell. . . letz juss 4get errthang then undecided
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by tosinaded(m): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2009
covering up wut
show me any part of my post that covers anytn up!!!!!!
ure missing the point here!!!!

C_Gutta:

eg.: they think sauce aint original coz he used a copyrighted beat for his singles. . . now, are they wrong for thinking so? Prolly not!

which copyrighted beat did he use and for which single
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by CGutta(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2009
common dude! Now u juss frontin! Yebariba sanboribobo?? angry Abi u don 4get?
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by tosinaded(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2009
that song wasnt a single my guy!!! the song is from his mixtape mony long
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by BajaGold(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2009
LOL, now this is getting ridiculous, Some of the dudes on this site need to update their hiphop history. . .
Lil Wayne's flow when he was with HotBoys was shiite, He switched it up and started Jocking Jayz. . .
Then he got relevant on the mixtape scene then started Jocking Tpain on that vocoder ish. .
So he's not exactly an original. . .

That's what hiphop is about. . .
Even Jigga had to say "I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others, I say a BIG verse I'm only bigging up my bruva. . ."

So y'all need to quit with the 'originality' schtick. . .  

I can't feel my face IS off Juelz Santana/Lil Wayne mixtape, Google it.

MI is unoriginal cuz he sounds like Weezy and Kanyeezy? Then let's do a list of artistes using Autotune since Tpain made it hot, Jeezzz! From R Kelly to [b]OJB Jezree[/b]l is on that shiite!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by tosinaded(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2009
BajaGold:

LOL, now this is getting ridiculous, Some of the dudes on this site need to update their hiphop history. . .
Lil Wayne's flow when he was with HotBoys was shiite, He switched it up and started Jocking Jayz. . .
Then he got relevant on the mixtape scene then started Jocking Tpain on that vocoder ish. .

Even Jigga had to say "I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others, I say a BIG verse I'm only bigging up my bruva. . ."

MI is unoriginal cuz he sounds like Weezy and Kanyeezy? Then let's do a list of artistes using Autotune since Tpain made it hot, Jeezzz! From R Kelly to [b]OJB Jezree[/b]l is on that shiite!

finally sum1 is thinking jare
originality my freakn foot!!!!!!
if the lyrics are yours then ure good
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by DBR: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
BajaGold:

Hahaaa, dont mind JayZ, that statement was just a sly way of turnin it around.
Dude was plain bitin Biggie or was he biggin up the other cats he jacked their lyrics.
And plss originality matters we cant push it aside. if i doesnt matter even JayZ
himself wuddnt do "jockin JayZ track, Nas wuddnt take a shot at JZ for biting,
Cam'ron wuddnt diss JZ and call him a swaggar jacker, the list is endless.
In hiphop, cos it's majorly lyrically based genre bitting another's lyrics is
like the unforgivable sin cos really for hiphop-your word and ur balls is all u got!
Tho sm things are accepted and normal, like if u like a particular person
their is tendency to talk or do things like them, it's called rub off.
Young chris sound like Jay z,cos of the influence, Mi may sound like Weezy or kanye
but he's still original where matters most-HIS WORDS.
Personally if u come correct with UR OWN lyrics, i can pardon u soundin like sm1 else.
oNe
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by BajaGold(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ DBR
ok now. . . so we dey agree to disagree abi? or is it disagreeing to agree??

The essence of my post was cos people seem to constantly hammer about 'originality' saying MI sounds like Weezy. . . hence he isn't original. Or SauceKid sounds like/ looks like a fake thug. . . hence he isn't original. . .

But even JayZ sounded like his mentor Jaz~O when he came out. . . He even twisted his name to start. I'm sure if MI started out calling himself Lil MIeezy, we no go hear word for here. So don't get me wrong. . cos i feel they're all the truth in their own ways. .

And FloRida didn't get all tatted up until Fiddy made it commercial to do it. . . Now from Rick Ross to Wiz Khalifa to SK everybody dey do am. . . and it's all good.

HipHop is about taking someone else's style and running with it. . . making it sound better. . . Ask Diddy who invented the remix
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by DBR: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2009
BajaGold:

@ DBR
ok now. . . so we dey agree to disagree abi? or is it disagreeing to agree??

The essence of my post was cos people seem to constantly hammer about 'originality' saying MI sounds like Weezy. . . hence he isn't original. Or SauceKid sounds like/ looks like a fake thug. . . hence he isn't original. . .

But even JayZ sounded like his mentor Jaz~O when he came out. . . He even twisted his name to start. I'm sure if MI started out calling himself Lil MIeezy, we no go hear word for here. So don't get me wrong. . cos i feel they're all the truth in their own ways. .

And FloRida didn't get all tatted up until Fiddy made it commercial to do it. . . Now from Rick Ross to Wiz Khalifa to SK everybody dey do am. . . and it's all good.

HipHop is about taking someone else's style and running with it. . . making it sound better. . . Ask Diddy who invented the remix
Hahaaaa, lolz

oNe
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by freelance(m): 4:06am On Feb 19, 2009
DBR:

Hahaaa, dont mind JayZ, that statement was just a sly way of turnin it around.
Dude was plain bitin Biggie or was he biggin up the other cats he jacked their lyrics.
And plss originality matters we cant push it aside. if i doesnt matter even JayZ
himself wuddnt do "jockin JayZ track, Nas wuddnt take a shot at JZ for biting,
Cam'ron wuddnt diss JZ and call him a swaggar jacker, the list is endless.
In hiphop, cos it's majorly lyrically based genre bitting another's lyrics is
like the unforgivable sin cos really for hiphop-your word and ur balls is all u got!
Tho sm things are accepted and normal, like if u like a particular person
their is tendency to talk or do things like them, it's called rub off.
Young chris sound like Jay z,cos of the influence, Mi may sound like Weezy or kanye
but he's still original where matters most-HIS WORDS.
Personally if u come correct with UR OWN lyrics, i can pardon u soundin like sm1 else.
oNe

wink
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by freelance(m): 2:54am On Feb 27, 2009
I have added a poll to this thread so let the voting begin. wink

Cheers!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by busygirl(f): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2009
This thread needs to closed shocked shocked why are we still comparing??we obviously know that the winner is M.I end of discussion wink wink
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by Jayholiday(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
I'm not saying M.I. is the best, I'm just asking who's better? grin grin wink

M.I.'s album is available in the UK, Europe & US on Katlego Africa.

Check it out today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by slimghost(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
i luv Sauce kid so much, but his lyrics are so empty,dump and shallow(just lik most southern rappers). i go with M I on this one. (compare Gino wiv M I, not Sauce)
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by dejiariyo: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
slimghost:

i luv Sauce kid so much, but his lyrics are so empty,dump and shallow(just lik most southern rappers). i go with M I on this one. (compare Gino wiv M I, not Sauce)

if ogba boys catch you,na die be that.
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by YoungK1: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2009
freelance:

wink
u have been sleeping for a while.
wake up! wake up!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by cashrules(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2009
sauce kid is the best check his new deal, that song is too tit
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by opensesame: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2009
This is so sick!! Why would anyone compare Sauce ish to the [b]M[/b]ost [b]I[/b]ncredible?

Next thing, folks will be askin, "Aretha Franklin and Omotola Jalade, who sings better?"

Please let this be the LAST POST! Let's nail this senseless thread. In short, Seun, abeg lock this thing!!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by chrisical(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
dejiariyo:

if ogba boys catch you,na die be that.
Who be ogba guys? grin grin
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by toyhenro: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
deir both gud but MI iz far far beta
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by dipo2much(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2009
toyhenro:

deir both gud but MI iz far far beta

I disagree. Sauce is not good,while M.I is the best
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by igboboy1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
see question u dey ask!!

Ah M.I aint got no competition in rap for naija. Even though he hardly speaks pdigin in his rap he is so real, Naeto C is good but get too much yankee flavor, Sacue kid good but no get the Naija swagger at all--like excessive tatto's and frequent N word, he is more Akata,
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by uoe80(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
MI is the greatest,Mr Incredible.Mic inspector,Lyrical MC,J-towns boss.im feeling his track Anoti like mad.sauce kids should get some lectures from MI cos he is schooling the whole rap industry.wORd!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by skingo(m): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2009
Sauce kid over m.I. African american is proof. M.I stole d show withh talk about it. Sauce kid steals d show with his retun
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by igboboy1(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2009
skingo:

Sauce kid over m.I. African american is proof. M.I stole d show withh talk about it. Sauce kid steals d show with his retun

^^^^Please, you for real?

Sauce kid is for the yankee market, M.I is for naija market
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by skingo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dats an ignorant statement. Won beri. Its naija. African ambassador of rap music. No b yankee boy. Itsnaija.
Sinzu is sinzu.
Dats not american
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by igboboy1(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2009
its not just beacause sauce kid use one naija phrase then he is naija, men i dont mind the n word in songs but when its done excessively me i no fit relate to it, Plus he's swag is so Inglewood not Naija,
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by skingo(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2009
Ok if u no like d swagg no problem. But baba no fit dull. I'm into distribution man mi
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by ofokasibe: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2009
skingo
no dull follow them argue . no need
in my opinion saucekid has the best hiphop voice inthe naija hiphop game , saucekid voice is too gangsta tho mi is good o no doubt , but sauce is the motherfcukin boss , mkae una wait , una go hear ma , another yebariba sanboribo slang is on the way m, and na me go give sauce the slang , sauce the motherfcukin boss , one in town , kosomona
why do u think a wholw hood like ogba, oluwole , aguda and even agege pen cinema dey support sauce like spinal cord
did u ask urself what ogba saw in saucekid ,that made a whole hood stand behind sauce, ask urself again wetin concern ogba for naija hiphop, ogba is proud cuss of one rapper , and that is sauce the motherfuckin boss wey dey connect to the streets like sharafa aka sharon , iba reo baba mi

am always on the streets like some good year tyres
cuzz i no dey tire and when i retire
whoever i hire is gonna be the new boss of my empire

no be mouth. na knowlegde
Re: Sauce Kid Vs Mi by igboboy1(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2009
grin Somepeople sabi yan o, No shakings, nothing spoil sha, Not to take anything from sauce kid, im dey represent but u see peeps only feeling him in ogba and such places,

Even for warri where i for grow boys don deyblast M.I like say tomorrow no dey, I doubt say Sauce go fit enter warri relate to Waffarians talkless of B-Side boys.   M.I has a national Appeal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Emcee {jreyez} Drops New Tune / Ambush – Jumpy (remix) Ft Chip & Skepta / Funny/Weird Artist Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.