Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Grass Eater - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grass Eater (641 Views)

Woman Laying In The Grass To Take Picture At A Wedding / What Kind Of Grass Has This Goat Been Taking / Grass Eater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grass Eater by freelance(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man.

"I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, please come to my house!"

"But sir, I have a wife and four children, "

"Bring them along!" the rich man said.

They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."

The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"
Re: Grass Eater by SeanT21(f): 1:57am On Feb 07, 2009
Hahah~~That Rich man is a bastard!!
Re: Grass Eater by sima(f): 2:47am On Feb 07, 2009
ehmmm. . i've seen dis one before too
still funny thou grin
Re: Grass Eater by sylve11: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
:-x
Re: Grass Eater by sholabanke(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2009
:p

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Street Explains The Madoff Scandal / All Her Body Dey Pain Am: / Special Boy With Freakishly Large Brain Wins Spelling Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.