Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,810 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) (45030 Views)

Two Women With Cannabis In Kastina Arrested By NDLEA / Nigerian Man Arrested In Iceland For Infecting Women With HIV (pictured) / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by BigElEddy(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2015
Now let's approach this from a legal point of view. What really did this guy do wrong? NOTHING. Having two rings from what ever source is not a crime as long as it wasn't stolen or reported stolen. So he has no case to answer in court. So you think his 'confession' is going to stand again him? When someone is subjected to torture by law enforcement agencies or mob to draw out a 'confession', what ever that person says will be considered null and void in the court of law as it is believed he/she made up stories to stay alive. So his confession is bullsh*t. I don't believe in supernatural but even if somehow what he 'confessed' about is true, it should be looked at from a brighter side. He has the power of making people do what ever he says. This dude is Nigeria's biggest discovery till date. He can be overwhelmingly useful in both national and international affairs when it comes to negotiations to give the government an upper hand. So its simple: GIVE HIM A JOB.

1 Like

Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Everydaeguy(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2015
omonnakoda:

What law exactly has he broken?
having canal knowledge of ladies without their consent in other words....he 'Voodoocally' raped those ladies....isn't that enough..
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by phintohlar(f): 10:04am On May 09, 2015
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by toprealman: 10:08am On May 09, 2015
THIS PRESS PEOPLE SEF! SO A ONE OFF 100K CHANCE ENCOUNTER IS NOW A REGULAR ACTIVITY ABI? NAIJA PRESS DOING THEIR THING SINCE 1914.
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Izygab(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2015
Do the gods av the patience of reading long stories like this??
It's totally preposterous dat this story for the gods is posted on a forum for human being

Anyways sha none of my business undecided
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by omonnakoda: 10:11am On May 09, 2015
Everydaeguy:
having canal knowledge of ladies without their consent in other words....he 'Voodoocally' raped those ladies....isn't that enough..
"Those Ladies"

Which ones exactly. Will he be charged for doing that to unknown persons. There must be a victim to talk of rape. Has any, EVEN ONE been identified thus far?,
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Seunboss(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2015
OBTMOS:
chukwu ebuka stated that he has been in dat game for 3 years and yet he still claimed to have been initiated wen he was in primary skul and he is 19 years now.don't tell me that guy was 16 wen he was in his primary skul.I smell lies...........
. Hav u lived in d east b4? I av. Enugu precisely. It is very possible. Amazing. Isn't it?
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by sage2(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2015
Based on the story above, what offence has this young man committed exactly?
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by charliesco1(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2015
kombats:
!Y all dis eastern pple no go allow nigeria b in peace

Bastard
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by charliesco1(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2015
Abbey2sam:
East

Did wat
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by charliesco1(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2015
chamboy:
Yigbos

Anumanu
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:29am On May 09, 2015
Rubbish, so you couldn't go to any bank and ask the banker with the help of your so called powerful ring to give you money in order to pay your school fees, or better you couldn't use your Powers to enter school and not pay for it ?
I don't know who to castigate, the fool trying to recruit people in his cult with this his superstory , the gullible persons who believe this or seun for sending this to the front page .

Magic ring indeed .

Suck the ring and talk to shekau abeg
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by activelyA(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2015
Gosh. ..is it that dis boy spoke in this good command of english or the reporter did the translation??
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Everydaeguy(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2015
omonnakoda:
"Those Ladies"

Which ones exactly. Will he be charged for doing that to unknown persons. There must be a victim to talk of rape. Has any, EVEN ONE been identified thus far?,
that's the problem....he can't be charged at all...no evidence..if I were the boy,I'd deny everything I said,or say that I confessed so that I'd nt be lynched by the youth..
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by 3ace(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2015
See as the guy pose for pix sef; still form swag. By the time dem deal with you finish, u no go even fit open eye take pix.
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Rheetari(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2015
this story makes me want to puke.
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by kenoz(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2015
K
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 09, 2015
Lol!! e this local igbo version of wizkid
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by GodwinTobi(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2015
I really need dat ring to get one gal in my area dat has bin formin hard to get for three years now. *sobs*
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by film2(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
I smell lies all over, no iota of truth in this story...
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Abayor7: 1:16pm On May 09, 2015
amudo toh confirm. Hahahahahahaha ^_^
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by lexy2014: 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Hard to believe...It seems like an episode of "super story." So a "19" year old boy lived through all these story I read above...I think this is just a case of a scared boy with vivid imagination. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Just wait 4d nollywood version FATAL RING

1 Like

Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
lexy2014:
Just wait 4d nollywood version FATAL RING
Hints.....
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
Correction: Ugwuoba is in Enugu State not Anambra even thou they are still fighting to be part of Anambra as they are just very close.
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Edusouls(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
didn't your ring tell you that the old woman needs some d!ck in her life?
mumu you wanted to go and sleep instead.
if you had fucckery her i'm sure she would have had a second opinion

foool, u why u no go go Bleep ur grandmother,u talk like an animal...
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Edusouls(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2015
boman2014:
metchewww...

TOO MUCH WEED !!!
i dy tell you brother, weed baad..

1 Like

Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 09, 2015
Edusouls:
foool, u why u no go go Bleep ur grandmother,u talk like an animal...

chai e pain you sha lol

#anotherimbecileontheloose
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On May 09, 2015
married women shocked kai mama shebuzor,mama shedi,mama sheoma,mama sheyere and co have suffer in the hand of this boy
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by stephenqueen: 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
1stola:

Just like that?
Have you seen her face-to-face before or you're just concluding base on some pictures you're seeing?

What if she has dry ass?
What if she is a midget?
What if she has one leg?
I can't grade a girl beautiful just by her having a fine face.
I want to see more.
Twaci twaci
Bros forgot that one, na better pikin the babe be

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci
Thanks, God bless you
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by teemy(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
She, thereafter, invited the local vigilante group to arrest and interrogate me with a view to finding out my mission in their community. I was roughly manhandled before they invited the police who equally tortured me to find out the exact fact of my mission. I fabricated lies to enable the police leave me but all the things I said did not go down well with them. They then took me to the Area Command headquarters in Nsukka town.”

Very wrong methods of interrogation by the police.
Re: How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
Please can some one tell me how to get this ring? This story is umproovable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.