Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? (697 Views)

How Deep In The Occult Are African Churches? / Prophetic Themes Of Churches For The Year 2015 / NIGERIAN ''SOUTHERN PASTORS” ABANDON CHURCHES FOR BOKO HARAM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? by follypimpi(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2009
Well me and my group of friends who happen to be Jamaicans,were having an arguement regards churches than are named after Africa,for example The African fellowship Church,since Xtainity is for every1 of every race and background they reckon is Segregation of the hieghts order.My fellow NLders wats ur view??
Re: African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? by SeanT21(f): 4:16am On Feb 07, 2009
Its not racist.I am sure other races are allowed.
Re: African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? by follypimpi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
Actually they went on by saying they speak different Languages in Nigeria alone talkless of the whole africa with different tribes and different Languages,so whats the reason for having an african church then,sincerely i could even answer.
Re: African Churches For African People Is It Wrong? by oaroloye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
SHALOM!

follypimpi:
Well me and my group of friends who happen to be Jamaicans,were having an arguement regards churches than are named after Africa,for example The African fellowship Church,since Xtainity is for every1 of every race and background they reckon is Segregation of the hieghts order.My fellow NLders wats ur view??

Who do you think will protect their interests, if they do not Fellowship together?

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan / Picture Of Jesus / Irrevocable Laws Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.