Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? (2377 Views)

Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by winta2007(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2015
Am Currently in 500 Level In the University studying the Above mentioned Course,I want to Know the Position of those That studied The above named Course in the Labour market presently,To help me in Redesigning my career Plan because i have less than 3 months to leave the University,Please I need Your candid Advice,Thanks.
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by igraman(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2015
Are am also studying the course @Abeokuta
I believe the demand for food scientists is high at d moment in Nigeria ...
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by CnCstore: 11:06am On May 10, 2015
igraman:

Pls I want to know if fUNAAB runs M.sc nutrition and dietetics?
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by shurlar50(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2015
igraman:

please, does FUNAAB accepts direct entry? I'm also a food technology student@MAPOLY
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by igraman(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2015
CnCstore:
Pls I want to know if fUNAAB runs M.sc nutrition and dietetics?
Yes FUNAAB runs d NUD even at PhD
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by igraman(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2015
shurlar50:

please, does FUNAAB accepts direct entry? I'm also a food technology student@MAPOLY
Yes FUNAAB accepts DE in all her courses ...
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by CnCstore: 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
igraman:

Yes FUNAAB runs d NUD even at PhD
Okay.pls are you a student of FUNAAB? If yes,i need ur help
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by igraman(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2015
CnCstore:
Okay.pls are you a student of FUNAAB? If yes,i need ur help
I'm a funaabite ..how may I help you
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by MrAfrica1: 5:36pm On May 13, 2015
igraman:

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles. I am a food science and technology geaduate with a good grade. There is no high talkless of demand for our species in this part of the world. And if yu eventually luckily get a job in a food coy, its peanuts you'l be served as take home salary. The microbiologis & biochemist have taken over the field. I'm currently applying to babks, insurance coys, abd other fields. So if i were you, start preparing your mind for other types of job and dont limit your self to the FST lane.
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by winta2007(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2015
MrAfrica1:

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles. I am a food science and technology geaduate with a good grade. There is no high talkless of demand for our species in this part of the world. And if yu eventually luckily get a job in a food coy, its peanuts you'l be served as take home salary. The microbiologis & biochemist have taken over the field. I'm currently applying to babks, insurance coys, abd other fields. So if i were you, start preparing your mind for other types of job and dont limit your self to the FST lane.
Am surprise With this ur statement,but i believe There is Hope For Us.

2 Likes

Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by CnCstore: 9:59am On May 14, 2015
Pls add me on whatsapp 08130987009 and buzz me.i need info on when to apply and requirements.thanks in anticipation.
Re: Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? by kaywiluv(f): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
winta2007:

Am surprise With this ur statement,but i believe There is Hope For Us.

Sure ther is Hope for Us

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Top Quality Nylon Printing... / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School 18 Batch / I Have M.sc In Mechanical Engineering But Want To Write For ICAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.