Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Threw A Party After Losing Election – Funke Adesiyan Serome Dan | May 9, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Threw A Party After Losing Election – Funke Adesiyan Serome Dan | May 9, 2015 (434 Views)

Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Threw A Party After Losing Election – Funke Adesiyan Serome Dan | May 9, 2015 by faithalabi(f): 8:36am On May 09, 2015
Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, didn’t go home to sulk after losing in the last election. The reverse is just the case as she told Saturday Beats on the telephone earlier in the week.

Funke, who fought for a legislative seat in Oyo State under the Peoples Democratic Party, said she is not feeling bad at all.

“I threw a party immediately after the election. Didn’t you hear about it? Ah! I don’t feel bad at all. I threw a big bash where I invited my fans and friends to come and celebrate with me. There was no need for me to feel bad in any way,” she said.

The actress said she is going back to her acting career and nothing is going to dampen her mood.

- See more at: http://www.omozar.com/category/ng-info-news
Re: I Threw A Party After Losing Election – Funke Adesiyan Serome Dan | May 9, 2015 by Scream(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
One of the reasons she didn't win...shallow thinker "I threw a party". The people made the right choice not voting her.

(1) (Reply)

The Labours Of Our Heroes Past: Who Are Our Heroes And What Are Their Labours? / Egypt's Former President Mohammed Morsi Sentenced To Death / APC Has Successfully Marginalised PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.