Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is She Hot Or Hot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She Hot Or Hot (2604 Views)

Wow!!! Get To Meet JIMMY JATT Stunning Daughter, She's Hot / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? / Nollywood Actress And Businesswoman Chika Ike Admits She’s Hot Tempered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is She Hot Or Hot by UNLEASHED(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
She's not just HOT but HOT!
Re: Is She Hot Or Hot by blissfullynaughty: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2009
She aint bad, but I do not consider her hot! hot!! hot!!! Too much make up and she just overdoes it. Plus, she has a TERRIBLE dress sense too often to be overlooked.
Re: Is She Hot Or Hot by KB1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
She's aight, but I've got sisters who look better than her, and her cousin Kelly also looks better than her as well.

Gabrielle Union looks better.

It's obserd for you to say Beyonce is the best looking black celbrity "BY FAR", and I think you're just saying that because you are simply one of those foolish African dudes awe struck by us African-American high yellows. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Twitter Site / Proof!! Uche Jumbo Got A Nose Job!! Na Wah!! / E.X.P.O.S.E.D: Real Reasons Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Johnson Are At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.