Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. (25596 Views)

Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by GodwinTobi(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2015
RIP.....
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by rigarmortis: 11:32am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
Ok. We don hear. RIP abi?

If officer die, we go hear. If other rank/lower ranked ordinary soldiers (the ones who take the orders and actually do the fighting) die, we no go even hear echo of the news.

Are officers' lives more important than those of lower ranks?

RIP abeg to all the privates, corporals and sergeants who sacrificed their lives for Nigeria yet no one cares!

Bro its not like that.

The reason is that officers come from educated and reasonably comfortable families most times, so the families are computer and internet literate, making the info easily spread online.

If you notice, the death of these heroic men is not by the officail army HQ, area 8 channel, its from family and other sources.

If a close family or anyone posts pics of enlisted men here, people will also pay their respects, thats if the info gets here first.

RIP to all of them though, enlisted and officers alike.

4 Likes

Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
rigarmortis:

Bro its not like that.

The reason is that officers come from educated and reasonably comfortable families most times, so the families are computer and internet literate, making the info easily spread online.

If you notice, the death of these heroic men is not by the officail army HQ, area 8 channel, its from family and other sources.

If a close family or anyone posts pics of enlisted men here, people will also pay their respects, thats if the info gets here first.

RIP to all of them though, enlisted and officers alike.

Intelligent observation
I hate to admit it, but you make murder sense here die

2 Likes

Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by morningsta(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
You died that others may live. Rest in peace gallant soldier.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Defcon1(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:

If officer die, we go hear. If other rank/lower ranked ordinary soldiers (the ones who take the orders and actually do the fighting) die, we no go even hear echo of the news.

RIP abeg to all the Privates, Corporals and Sergeants who sacrificed their lives for Nigeria yet no one cares!
Bro, you are right, but it's like that everywhere, not just naija
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 09, 2015
Defcon1:

Bro, you are right, but it's like that everywhere, not just naija

Not what I saw in the US.
Each of them, and I mean EACH, would get a State burial with gun salutes!
Here, na mass grave get dem o
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by kenraj(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:

RIP abeg to all the Privates, Corporals and Sergeants who sacrificed their lives for Nigeria yet no one cares!

It would have been honourable of you to just say your condolence nd passby than to utter what you don't know subconsciously.

This Officer is a well trained personnel loved by other ranks for his simplicity, ruggedness and cracked ability. He does the job of soldiers and carries them along not considering his status.

You really will be missed coursemate. You were a perfect Gentleman officer and a role model to your superiors, mates and subordinate.

Rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
kenraj:

It would have been honourable of you to just say your condolence nd passby than to utter what you don't know subconsciously.

This Officer is a well trained personnel loved by other ranks for his simplicity, ruggedness and cracked ability. He does the job of soldiers and carries them along not considering his status.

You really will be missed coursemate. You were a perfect Gentleman officer and a role model to your superiors, mates and subordinate.

Rest in the bossom of the Lord.

Young man, you're missing the point. And you don't go claiming to know what I "subconsciously" know and don't know.
I bleed green bro...born, bred and breath military. So I'm aware of happenings.
Besides, the implication of what you're saying is that other ranks that die do not possess his qualities which you mentioned. I seriously doubt that.
Anyways, let's just stick to the point.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by odiyaka(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2015
Rest In Peace
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Reference(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:

Not what I saw in the US.
Each of them, and I mean EACH, would get a State burial with gun salutes!
Here, na mass grave get dem o

Don't be silly. Where have you seen soldiers buried in mass graves. You just want to talk. Do so about something more your type.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by scobaba: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
RIP young nigga, there's a heaven for gees like you.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
Reference:

Don't be silly. Where have you seen soldiers buried in mass graves. You just want to talk. Do so about something more your type.

I sense that responding to you might bring me down to your level.
strive to be intelligent. engage in constructive debate. attack the reasoning sensibly and not the person behind the reasoning.
you might sound less silly eventually by God's grace
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by kestolove95(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
ɡɓσςα ɡɓσςα ɡմη ςհσσϯίηɡ αϯ δ αίɾ
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by megadeath: 2:45pm On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:

Stop displaying ignorance. What do you know? Even Lieutenant Colonels are involved in the fight. You think soldiers go into battle without an officer as their platoon commander leading? This officer is my subordinate in the army and one of the most rugged lieutenants I ever came across. Just that I can't share the details of how he died here, you'd have taken your words back. Other ranks pics not flying round is a social factor that has to do with level of exposure and not the fact that no one recognizes their efforts.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 09, 2015
Hundreds of thousands if not millions of civilians being massacred and lame bullshit news of a single soldiers 's death is what we are being fed?

The grand deception continues!
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
megadeath:

Stop displaying ignorance. What do you know? Even Lieutenant Colonels are involved in the fight. You think soldiers go into battle without an officer as their platoon commander leading? This officer is my subordinate in the army and one of the most rugged lieutenants I ever came across. Just that I can't share the details of how he died here, you'd have taken your words back. Other ranks pics not flying round is a social factor that has to do with level of exposure and not the fact that no one recognizes their efforts.

sir ok sir I've heard you sir you're kwarrect sir thank you sir you're welcome sir!

your criticism is quite constructive albeit common knowledge.
ps. for future reference, not every comment read here necessarily reflects sincere conviction. it sometimes passes as the fun and leeway provided by anonymity.

I, for one, remain in gratitude for our warriors out there. y'all rock!
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by chat2deen(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
megadeath:

Ur subordinate in d army? Waoh! Who are me? Particulars up! Rip MI.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by chat2deen(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
RIP Bro cry cry cry

Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by darejem4real: 4:25pm On May 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by perp(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
REST IN PEACE , GALLANT SOLDIER . WE LOVE YOU.
Re: Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. by Sanuzi(m): 5:38am On May 10, 2015
Wow

He has done is part

An Hero indeed.

R> I P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South. / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.