Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (60986 Views)

Man Rapes & Disvirgins Girlfriend After Agreeing To Wait Till Wedding Night / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Reference(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Nairaland is slowly turning to PM News. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

And you are gradually turning it to 'Vanity Fair'.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by bamac(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria news b like comedy
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Fourwinds: 3:29pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
This James is obviously a psychopath
The demon in him though!! na strong tinn oo
R.I.P Rita,, you're in a better place now, away from that mad dog!

Vote For Twaci as Miss nairaland
www.nairaland.com/twaci <<<<<< click!
Thank me later wink
na BOOBI cause dis thing oooo. Very useless man. his mate are thinking how to make money., he is busy sucking someone else's wife BOOBI. please dat should be hanged
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Aminat508(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2015
wahalababe:
sucking a nursing mother's bobbie. wat does it taste like n how low can he go? smh in slow motion
sis, dis your moniker ehn?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by MrPatoh: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
you can only imagine if their was sanity at all in it.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
Reference:

And you are gradually turning it to 'Vanity Fair'.

lol!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by pappizeezu: 3:55pm On May 09, 2015
Is dt all....
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by visapayless: 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
I get oooo, but the women that come there are too fine grin grin grin grin grin I just love boobs
ahmedisah:

U no get work?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by chikryx: 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
the boy is a big fool for my liking, I don't go around with his kind of people, anyway RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by wahalababe(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2015
Aminat508:
sis, dis your moniker ehn?
any problem?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by stchinedu: 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Adonbilivit. Maybe him wife no get breast. Revive him and let's hear his side of the story. Maybe she poisoned him for sucking her sisters breast and then he stabbed her then ran out of the house looking for help and then collapse on the way ( saw a movie that look almost like that once). Or maybe he's just crazy. Let's justice be done.
Gaskiya, I enjoyed your storyline of the movie than the original sef cheesy grin
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Tjayjosh(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
visapayless:
I visit wuse market in Abuja daily just to look at women with sweet boobs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a f**king pervert.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Aminat508(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2015
wahalababe:
any problem?
we dey fight before?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Sodiumdawg: 4:41pm On May 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as bobi just dey cause wahala up and down. angry

The boob sucker has a disgusting fetish.

He went for the sister-in-law most likely because she is a nursing mother!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by visapayless: 5:07pm On May 09, 2015
whatesle saint obi?
Tjayjosh:

You are a f**king pervert.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by ifyekunie: 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by olutunde12(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2015
hensben:
I don't just know what to say again...I'm tired of nigeria issue

Buhari will send all of them to prison......mo n rerin in......
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by jamesbawa(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2015
is james his real name?
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by ogbanje1(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2015
Fake gist.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by wahalababe(f): 7:45pm On May 09, 2015
Aminat508:
we dey fight before?
no ma'am
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by holyeye1989(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
SHAI...SATAN..DON GET THIS MY MAN ...SHAI..NO NO NO NO
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Damsman10(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
dadojo:
Battling to save the life of someone who took the life of another!
The man has served himself justice already!

thats how life is o, they'll struggle to save his life so that he will surely not go unpunished
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by silvernus0: 8:05pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by logica(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2015
Vivipop:
How can one explain the fact that it is only in africa that a man gets to kill/hit his wife/girlfriend if he catches her cheating and still kills/hit the same wife/ girlfriend if she catches him cheating?
Fact? I didn't know Arab countries and India existed in Africa.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Tex42(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
21st century men and perversion.

Your girl's sis, a nursing mother!

Kai! Sodom and Gomorrah still in kindergarten compared to this University generation when it comes to lust and immorality.

Men and breast Sha!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by smite(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Adonbilivit. Maybe him wife no get breast. Revive him and let's hear his side of the story. Maybe she poisoned him for sucking her sisters breast and then he stabbed her then ran out of the house looking for help and then collapse on the way ( saw a movie that look almost like that once). Or maybe he's just crazy. Let's justice be done.
yeah! I have also seen a Nigerian move similar to this.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by BushidoBlue(m): 1:42am On May 10, 2015
butterflyy:
Too bad

U r very cute kiss
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Tonionyeka(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
we must look onto God for mercy.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Vivipop(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
logica:
Fact? I didn't know Arab countries and India existed in Africa.
Nobody said that.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by logica(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2015
Vivipop:
Nobody said that.
Apparently logic is not your forte; because that is exactly what you implied.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs by Vivipop(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2015
logica:
Apparently logic is not your forte; because that is exactly what you implied.
Let me try again. " How can one explain that it is "mostly" in africa a man gets to kill/hit his wife/girlfriend if he catches her cheating and still kills/hit the same wife/ girlfriend if she catches him cheating?"
Are you okay now?, yes?...No? Anyways, it doesn't matter because i will not argue logic with MR LOGICA, like you said, "Logic isn't my thing". ciao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.