Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes (621 Views)

How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes by socialmediaman: 1:21pm On May 09, 2015
I feel it is important that while Searching For Regular Jobs, We should also put effort towards sourcing other means to finance and start our own businesses. Kindly help job seekers list and highlight on Job creation and business empowerment programmes by the Government or Private sector initiative which you know are currently benefitting people in various places in Nigeria. Thank You
Re: Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes by socialmediaman: 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
I know about YouWin, CBN SME Intervention Scheme, and Bank of Industry.

YouWin: YouWin is a business plan competition that gives up to 1,500 applicants up to 10million Naira each year to start their own businesses. To qualify, you need to apply on their website www.youwin.org.ng and submit a business idea, of yours is selected, you are invited for training and then finally submit a business plan. If it is selected among the 1,500, you are given your requested amount, not more than 10million naira. You can follow the website to be updated when the event takes place each year. I am not sure though if the Buhari government will continue with it or maybe increase the capacity to maybe 10 or 20,000
Re: Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes by socialmediaman: 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
Cc: mods. Ishilove, lalasticlala. I believe many people would be able to contribute to this thread if it's moved to the frontpage. It's for people who know ways of helping and enlightening job seekers
Re: Thread For Government And Private Sector Job Creation Programmes by Cpumping(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2015
here to read comments.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Management Trainee Employment Opportunity / Channel Management Assistants / Samsung Interview Invite,please Help Friends!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.