Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date (30642 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Duncan Mighty About To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend...announces Wedding Date / Check-out How Singer Neyo Shuts Down Gay Rumours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by naijainfogalery: 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
cant wait to see his wedding gown
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2015
Getting married to the opposite sex doesn't stop a guy from having a DOVE
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by TheFilmmaker: 6:13pm On May 09, 2015
9jatatafo:
Getting married to the opposite sex doesn't stop a guy from having a DOVE

Sorry for the change in transmission, but what is a DOVE?
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by yomanovic: 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
jamalchance:
Which girl is crazy enough to marry this guy ...... Elders no dey her family ?

hundreds of thousands of girls want him more than they even want to look at you
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2015
Could b bisexual undecided
Wanna see his future bride
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

So you're confirming Denrele (or his cohorts) dey ask you to follow dem drink beer? There must be something that made you type beer, untop all other things a gay guy can ask of you. grin

Untop the free Playstation wey dem take lure you....

You're the pretentious one here. You think he's gay...Nigga said he isn't. You see him with Bisi Alimi for their duplex cheesy So that means everybody Bisi I comes in contact with is a gay?

Denrele never phukk you before, yet youre convinced beyond doubt thst he is gay. Abeg jare there is more to these nuggets of revelations you're posting on Nairaland.

Kuku tell us everything or you shouldn't have posted jack on Nairaland.

Oga Titus, kasala don burst.

Hahahahahha, dude gay guys are not serial killer oo, either way I am straight as they come bruh. I only.respect your right to suck cock if that's your thing..
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Tex42(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
Denrele getting married? It must be a 'male she' dah he is getting married to.

That 'Doink' getting married to a wo/man?

Women Sha! Anything that floats their wardrobe and kit box.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by embassyman(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2015
Who knows wether the girl in question is Charley Boy......... watch out
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by OKNkanu(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
If Denrele go marry?..... who no go fit marry? grin
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by ccchris(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2015
It's no news...he is. getting married to a lesbian..arranged wedding lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by campusflavour: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
He will wear a wedding gown too on that day, which kind girl marries this kind man? Just thinking aloud
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by dollyinxx(f): 6:53pm On May 09, 2015
BIBblacboy:
shocked.....he could be bisexual u knw
dnt be insatiable man !
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Heureaux: 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
he cud be bisexual,who knows
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by bimbabe: 6:57pm On May 09, 2015
I see a changed Denrele after his wedding. Sure dats d promise made to d wife to be
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by SleekyPosh(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
lestat:

Dude it's obvious from my post I didn't nor do I have anything against gay people, it's just the pretenders I hate, if u are gay don't pretend to be straight, because it's the pretenders that usually become rapists or paedophiles. It's not like I am going to hug you if you are gay or come to your birthday party. Nope... but I will respect your choice to suck d1ck. Just don't be coming to me asking that we go hangout and drink a beer together

Dude jst admit it U R A FAGGaT!
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Ebonymiss: 7:06pm On May 09, 2015
I think I like him. The crazy part tho kiss
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by gbaskiboy: 7:14pm On May 09, 2015
chaz007:
I'm sure charlie boy would be his best man. In the eyes of d world, denrele is getting married to the lady, but in denrele's mind he's saying 'I do' to charlie boy. lipsrsealed
Funny u,
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Anas09: 7:46pm On May 09, 2015
But the guy didn't say his wife will be female nah.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
SleekyPosh:

Dude jst admit it U R A FAGGaT!

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahaha...seriously? If I was I would admit it dearie... but sorry to disappoint you, but I love the kitten so much, that I love to cook it, eat it, butter it up and do all sorts of acrobatics with it. Apologies if I offend any sensitive readers with this blatantly crude post was just trying to drive home a point
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by StFrank2(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2015
tonywirelex:
like it or not, his girlfriend looks like a man
So right. Na man in disguise
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by lybest20: 8:13pm On May 09, 2015
good for him
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by 9jatatafo(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Sorry for the change in transmission, but what is a DOVE?
DOVE is a gay word. Like calling the other partner baby.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by patostation(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2015
Hadeyemy:
but that won't stop him from being gay

Very true! Some of us have seen lesbian ladies get married to please mama, give an answer to other proudly married persons and reduce pressure by the society at large. For your information, some gay people (heterosexuals,bisexuals) get married and have children
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by kedunaija(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2015
am so happy for him i just read the news from this source and i just came to nairaland to confirm it
http://kedunaija.com/denrele-edun-plans-get-married-mystery-girl-this-year/
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by MrCork: 8:33pm On May 09, 2015
greghamite:

By TEMILADE ENIOLA

Celebrity Redcarpet host, Denrele Edun is certain to bid farewell to bachelorhood for good and lay to rest unending rumours about his sexuality.

He confirmed that the ceremony will hold lqter this year but refused to reveal the identity of the beauty that has captured his heart.

“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind,” he said.

She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” Denrele said.

Link in...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/denrele-silences-gay-rumours-fixes-wedding-date/

....but what's wrong wit bein gay??....u people r so shallow in that planet called Nigeria (no ofeeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by TheFilmmaker: 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
9jatatafo:

DOVE is a gay word. Like calling the other partner baby.

I never knew but now I know.

It's funny how professeed non-gays know so much about gay terminologies.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by 9jatatafo(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I never knew but now I know.

It's funny how professeed non-gays know so much about gay terminologies.

I am amazed in the way you reason. Now you know what a DOVE is. So if next time you explain to another person, will it mean you are gay? Be open minded as a modern being

1 Like

Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by lawfabolous: 8:45pm On May 09, 2015
Gayrele
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by TheFilmmaker: 8:55pm On May 09, 2015
9jatatafo:

I am amazed in the way you reason. Now you know what a DOVE is. So if next time you explain to another person, will it mean you are gay? Be open minded as a modern being

So basically you're saying you heard the word from a gay dude, or a gay dude told the straight guy that told you...abi?

Thanks anyway. I now know what DOVE means but I don't need to use it because not everyone know it. And as conversant as I am with LGBT matters, I never hear am before.

I'd rather refer to such in terms that EVERYBODY will understand.
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

So basically you're saying you heard the word from a gay dude, or a gay dude told the straight guy that told you...abi?

Thanks anyway. I now know what DOVE means but I don't need to use it because not everyone know it. And as conversant as I am with LGBT matters, I never hear am before.

I'd rather refer to such in terms that EVERYBODY will understand.

In your opinion
Re: Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date by WetSmoke: 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
Can that rumour be silenced??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buchi Celebrates His Son, Marizu Ikechi's 21st Birthday / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Osita Iheme's (paw Paw) New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.