Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl (2211 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by amebono14: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2009
A 16-year-old girl, Miss Benita Arit Etim Edem, has made a shocking confession, alleging she was impregnated by her 70-year-old father, Etim Edem Edet.

Miss Arit, who has abandoned her father’s residence at Ikot Ishie community, and is currently residing with her maternal uncle at Big Qua Town in Calabar, Cross River state, has vowed not to call Edet “my father any longer”, saying “the punishment and the disgrace he has put me through is too much.”

But, the septuagenarian, who feigned innocence, described the girl, at press time, as a liar, saying it was an abomination in Efik nation for a father to have sex with his own daughter. Speaking to her kinsmen and other residents of the Big Qua community, Arit said the sordid relationship between her and Mr. Edet, started after the death of her mother about four years ago, as the man allegedly pampered her with gifts and always wanted her to sleep with him in the same bedroom.r words: “I was just 12 years old, when he started sleeping with me. In fact I did not know what was going onause I was still too young.”
The girl, who claimed she was deflowered by her father, lamented that “It is a sad story to tell people that somebody who married my mother and gave birth to me, has turned out to be the direct father of my own child”. Weeping uncontrollably, she pointed her finger towards the direction of her four-year-old son, Master Eyo, saying, “Look at what he has done to me. That child is my father’s child; he was the one that impregnated me”. For about two years after the death of her mother, Arit said, her father allegedly made her a sex object, scaring away any boy that attempted to approach her for love.
Throughout the period, she said her father always admired her, especially each time she returned from the bathroom, with a towel tied around her chest.

Apparently unable to control his libido, she said, the man always resorted to touching her buttocks, breasts and rubbing her back, saying “I am a beautiful girl”.

According to Arit, the father started the abominable act again when Master Eyo, who was born through the incestuous relationship between the father and daughter, was about two years old, the 70-year-old man allegedly resumed his amorous advances, saying it was time to wean the little boy so that we can start. As I stopped breast feeding my child, he started, but I could not continue with the nonsense he was doing with me.”

From that day, she said she took the decision to stop her father from having carnal knowledge of her,

‘I have not known peace in my father’s house, as he has been fighting me, telling me to leave his house”. According to her, “there was a day he even called me and gave me N20,000 to take to my boyfriend, so that we can continue, but I refused”.

When confronted with the allegation, Edet refuted it, describing the girl as a thief. He alleged that the girl rather stole his N20,000, which he made futile effort to recoup. Arit, who reportedly ended her educational career in junior secondary school, said her father has offered to send her back to school and provide all her needs, if only she will return to the house and live with him as his wife

Convinced that little Eyo was the product of the old man, Arit said she was prepared to take the child and Mr. Edet for a DNA test and other medical examination to prove the paternity of the boy. She claimed Eyo was a clone of his father. She said both of them have a depression on the head, round cheeks, light complexion, and an identical facial appearance. Arit said her decision not to return to her father’s house has been widely supported by residents of the Ikot Ishie community, including Mr. Edet’s tenants, who felt it was necessary to put an end to the relationship.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=219&z=10
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by jamace(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2009
Egbe don knack. Fowl nyash don open.
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by Ben13: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2009
amebo no. 1 shocked grin
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by Omolola1(f): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
AMEBO! AMEBO!! AMEBO!!!
How many times did i call you? grin
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by amebono14: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
Ben20001:

amebo no. 1 shocked grin

thats me grin grin

Omolola1:

AMEBO! AMEBO!! AMEBO!!!
How many times did i call you? grin

3 times grin grin

amebo no.1 brings news fresh from fire and undiluted grin grin grin
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by dani1luv: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2009
Amebo No.1

You go fit MOPOL
grin
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by Grizzly(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
Its a calabar man!!!
Little wonder, sad
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by ifyalways(f): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
70 yr old man impregnants a girl of 17 shocked shocked shocked
what shall i say then undecided
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by frankidara(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
y did u complain now after enough kposa and enjoyment, amebo no.1 don't wash ur dirty linen outside abeg e don happen e don happen,u can't change the hand of time, just let ur child no on time that is grandpa is his father b4 u spoil ur family ok
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
i think you need prayers
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by dani1luv: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
and you too
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by YarisMan(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
This is tendaful. Wonders shall always start!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by meexteriox(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
I support the DNA test thing, afterall the offspring of a Lion cannot eat grass.
Re: ‘my Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl by Shaz(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
No way!!

Super-incest!

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Had Tears Of Joy And What Happened? / Whose Birthday Is On The 5th Of April Like Mine? (easter Celebrations) / Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.