Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. (622 Views)

Comedian Koffi's Looses Dad / Olamide Looses Dad / Too Sad! Kiss Daniel Shares Touching Epistle To His Late Dad.....must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by talentarena(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
Rising sensation Kiss Daniel has just lost his father. The singer who clocked 21 and dropped a new song ‘Laye’ on the same day is now mourning the loss of his father who has been quite supportive of his career so far.

Kiss Daniel broke the news on twitter a few minutes ago…

R.I.P DAD — Kiss Daniel (@iamkissdaniel) May 9, 2015

Details of how his dad died and burial arrangements are yet to be revealed but our reporters are on it, and we’ll bring details soon.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/09/sad-kiss-daniel-looses-dad/
Re: Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by Twaci(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
Awww, RIP to the deceased. Take heart Kiss Daniel, may God give u the strength to carry on.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by Middlefinger1: 4:12pm On May 09, 2015
Illum**ati at work
Re: Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by marieolae(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2015
sad
This is terrible news,, honestly!
May his soul rest in perfect peace!!
Re: Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by Basildvalour(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
This is the most bitter kind of sadness. It comes just to put a halt to the feel of success

Anyway bro, take heart and I know God will grant you and the family fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Amen!
Re: Sad- Kiss Daniel Looses Dad. by spanzed(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2015
Eyah....And he killed the show when he came to my school on friday....R.I.P to daddy Daniels....We love you but God loves u more.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Friend, Owolabi Money Maker Cries At The Bank After Being Duped N880k / Throwback Picture Of Fashola... / Fashion Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.