Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ (16886 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / House Of Reps Lambaste NOI And Madueke For Withholding Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by AWONEYAN(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2015
Gheghen...everybody dey sue dis days

Who willI sue for the pain I go through in filling station yet I buy at N120. Per litter? Who willi sue for not having light for 5 days yet I will pay estimated bill of 8k per month?
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by chibas: 6:45pm On May 09, 2015
disloman:
What a shame.EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO GEJ.Hmmmmmmm.what a post.
so u saw it too,u go fear portfolio now.
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by revolcollec11: 7:17pm On May 09, 2015
revolcollec17

Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by strongerthaneva(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2015
seedorfg:
okpolo eye, e nor be open eye , madueke GEJ olosho and 9ja looter
I gbadun ur comment no be small...one million Gbosa for u..
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On May 09, 2015
Women and blackmail
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
It almost time for this woman to go to jail.
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by Johnterryfama(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2015
" and i repeat. dis government is no goin to toloret curuptn" who say this?
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by TheOtherview: 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
[s]
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

What did Mr Know-All do when he saw the publication? Instead of issuing rebuttal as done by respectable statesmen like Wole Soyinka, Alex Ekwueme etc, he waited as hungry man he is to claim compensation.

This is a price to stardom for every rising star in any profession. Get lost with the threat or wait for another 15 years for our judiciary to issue the final judgment through the supreme court.
[/s]

In your bone-headed attempt to defend what more independent observers will regards as an egregious act, you clearly missed the following account.

Mr. Imobo-Tswam alleges that, despite his refusal to attack Mr. Obasanjo, Mr. Mukwuzi and Mr. Ademola affixed his name as the author of a scurrilous piece that was published in several Nigerian newspapers.

The plaintiff also asserts that he was approached again to use his name and platform to defend Ms. Alison-Madueke after the minister was accused of recklessly squandering more than N10 billion of public funds on chartered jets.

The lawsuit stated that, despite the plaintiff’s refusal to lend his name or that of his platform to the defense of the minister, the defendants went ahead to write an advertorial titled “The Unveiling of Operation Destroy Diezani,” giving the misleading impression that he had authored it. The document was subsequently published in several Nigerian newspapers on March 26, 2014. The publication used the plaintiff’s platform’s letterhead, e-mail address and personal phone number.

Carry on in this stride and you would lose your heavily degraded, moral compass altogether. Time to retrace your steps and salvage some semblance of honour, don't you think?
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by bakila: 9:33pm On May 09, 2015
Please dont disrespect your manliness or personliness for Madueke. She will be out of vogue by the time you get to Zaria.
Mogidi:

This man's name is so important to him that he waited from March 26, 2014 till now.

This man is a comedian I can see this man joining basket mouth's road show. If this man wins this case in any court of competent jurisdiction, I would walk naked to Daura.
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:55pm On May 09, 2015
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

In your bone-headed attempt to defend what more independent observers will regards as an egregious act, you clearly missed the following account.

Carry on in this stride and you would lose your heavily degraded, moral compass altogether. Time to retrace your steps and salvage some semblance of honour, don't you think?

I don't usefully reply vain and unscrupulous comments but I will give you attention this once.

From my earlier comment on this thread, I said he should simply refute the publication and his involvement from the inception which will freely be published by premiumtimesng and saharareporters to shame the perpetrators, thereby exposing Madueke and her image launderers as frauds and consequently clearing his name.

From what this publication and his prayers to court portray is one hungry opportunist who lost his bargaining power hence decided to use the court as a means of blackmail and profiteering.

**** Please, don't quote me again if you can't tame your incivility and lack of home training. ****
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by TheOtherview: 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I don't usefully reply vain and unscrupulous comments but I will give you attention this once.

From my earlier comment on this thread, I said he should simply refute the publication and his involvement from the inception which will freely be published by premiumtimesng and saharareporters to shame the perpetrators and clear his name.

From what this publication and his prayers to court portray is one hungry opportunist who lost his bargaining power hence decided to use the court as a means of blackmail and profiteering.

**** Please, don't quote me again if you can't tame your incivility and lack of home training. ****

I called you out for your poor comprehension skills, and instead of dealing with that basic truth; you convulse in the characteristic manner of the average NL thug.

With respect to my earlier post, if you hadn't been so determined to defend the indefensible, you would have noticed that he forewarned the Madueke crew about the slippery slop they were about to embark on. Shouldn't someone who has been wronged under those circumstances be able to resort to legal restitution, without having an irrational individual with a clear case of identity-crisis (like yourself) maligning his character?

Now whether you decide to pop a vein or retrace your steps, as I counselled earlier, is of no real consequence to me.
That choice is entirely yours to make grin
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by shammah1(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
Evil Sharia Reporters again? Smh
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by feeloscar(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
senseless comment!
Then put sense into it. U ve got nt commentd as per my comment but I can assure u, ur comment is over senseless
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2015
Some peole are just funny though
Mogidi:

This man's name is so important to him that he waited from March 26, 2014 till now.

This man is a comedian I can see this man joining basket mouth's road show. If this man wins this case in any court of competent jurisdiction, I would walk naked to Daura.
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by Mogidi: 3:34pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Some peole are just funny though

Na wa

Waited a year (till election was over) to restore his good name, niggaaa pleeeeze grin grin grin
Re: Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2015
No mind am jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mogidi:

Na wa

Waited a year (till election was over) to restore his good name, niggaaa pleeeeze grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Adopts 60-day National Action Plan To Ease Businesses / Odigie-Oyegun Promises To Work With Secondus / Borno Holds First Independence Parade After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.