Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 (8116 Views)

2016 Quotes From The Most Educated President In The World / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Are Yorubas Truly The Most Educated In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by mikron(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2015
Education has been proved to be and holds the key to life and Zimbabwe`s very own President Robert Mugabe tops as the most educated President the World has ever seen.

Zimbabwe also has a very high literacy rate, one of Zimbabwe`s pride.

Love or hate Mugabe let facts be facts and let them be told, a lot of people envy him.

Mugabe is a qualified teacher, he has a qualification in Economics, he is a lawyer, he has master of laws from the University of London’s external programme, he obtained a BA degree in 1951 from Fort Hare University in South Africa, amongst other qualifications.

ACADEMIC DEGREES:
Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (MSc.) in Economics from University of London
The two law degrees were earned while he was in prison (between 1964 and 1975) and the MSc while leading the Zimbabwe government after independence.

REVOKED HONORARY DEGREES:

Honorary LLD degree from University of Edinburgh (1994), which was however revoked in June 2007.
Honorary LLD degree from University of Massachusetts (1986), which was also revoked in June 2008.
Honorary LLD degree from Michigan State University (1990), and was revoked on 12 September 2008.
HONORARY DEGREES:

Honorary LLD degree from Ahmadou Bello University (Nigeria)
Honorary LLD degree from Morehouse College (Atlanta, Georgia)
Honorary LLD degree from University of Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)
Honorary LLD degree from St. Augustine’s University (Tanzania)
Honorary LLD degree from Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
Honorary LLD degree from Solusi University (Zimbabwe)
Honorary D.Litt. degree from Africa University (Zimbabwe)
Honorary D.Civil Laws degree from University of Mauritius (Mauritius)
Honorary D.Com. degree from For Hare University (South Africa)
Honorary D.Tech. degree from National University of Science and Technology (Zimbabwe)
Honorary D.Phil (African Heritage and Philosophy) degree from Great Zimbabwe University (Zimbabwe)
They should learn from him before he dies otherwise he will take his secret to the grave.

Other facts of life to learn from Mugabe are one should eat healthy food and stay away from junk, engage in sports and stay away from women, that`s why Mugabe stands tall and alive at 90 while 30 year olds are dying from AIDS.
read more http://www.africacradle.com/2015/02/20/zimbabwes-president-mugabe-the-worlds-most-educated-president-2015/

2 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by bist: 5:42pm On May 09, 2015
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 09, 2015
And some folks were celebrating their daft illiterate PhD holder

Goats Barcanista temitemi1 come and see a learned man
*tho just a thin line between him and your GEJ*

9 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Uchan4u(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2015
wow
our own is still struggling to show us that he passed through school...Baba where is ur certificate...at all at all na im bad pass

7 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by EdCure: 5:56pm On May 09, 2015
That's an intimidating CV from an African dictator.

5 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by leshluap(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Distance learning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by EdCure: 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Stop making stupiid people popular.

12 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Sometimes, the not-so-learned are more contributive to the development of the society than their very learned counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
I opened to know if APC propaganda machhine mentioned Buhari

1 Like

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I remember how hard you tried to be witty like Andyblaze but Romance NLanders booted your sorry asss out for being more stupid than funny.

Congrats your stupidity is like PEAK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
Great...Jonathan Goodluck PhD Zoology...
With missing dissertation ...from UNIPORT undecided
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2015
You go fear educational qualification!

Chai!
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by themilanway(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I opened to know if APC propaganda machhine mentioned Buhari

I hope the propanganda machine doesnt send you to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by temitemi1(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember how hard you tried to be witty like Andyblaze but Romance NLanders booted your sorry asss out for being more stupid than funny.

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by temitemi1(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
Which #babaonechance dey lack grin grin
MzJackBaueress:
You go fear educational qualification!

Chai!
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 09, 2015
themilanway:

I hope the propanganda machine doesnt send you to the hospital.
it has already sent you to the asylum
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
themilanway:

I hope the propanganda machine doesnt send me to the hospital.
no problem, you can treat your schizrophenia there
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by lilmax(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
But buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by themilanway(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
no problem, you can treat your schizrophenia there

Bros,stop foaming in the mouth
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 09, 2015
themilanway:

Bros I want to stop foaming in the mouth
take a cab to the hospital asap
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by themilanway(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
it has already sent you to the asylum

Your brain needs reseting
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by mlanreh: 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2015
and where has all his qualification taken Zimbabwe to??
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I'm I the course of your life frustrations? why pour them on me?
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2015
EdCure:
Stop making stupiid people popular.
some popular people made it being stupid
*just like d ones I mentioned*
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by drkay(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
Is that the reason why he thinks nobody can do it better? Useless learned old dictator.
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Horus(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCEgCDPmtA

[size=15pt]Why They Hate Robert Mugabe[/size]
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by bright007(f): 7:56pm On May 09, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by absoluteSuccess: 8:01pm On May 09, 2015
Mugabage has already gained immortality of the soul.
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by pendusky(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2015
Nice one! and our Incoming President Never gotten One! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by idu1(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
take a cab to the hospital asap
who be this one?
Re: See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I'm I the course of your life frustrations? why pour them on me?
take a cusory look at what you posted and tell me the reason why you are not a failure in your education

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Iara Oshiomole Files In For A Divorce" - Candy Stallwhat / Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics / Fayemi’s Aide, Tolu Ibitola, Distributes Xmas Gifts To Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.