Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics (35244 Views)

Ambode Converts Mobil And Oando Filling Stations To Bus Terminal / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by onojaduru: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
It is a pity that a country like Nigeria blessed with fuel is experiencing fuel scarcity.

There was a large queue in the morning today at Oando petrol station at Ojodu Berger area of Lagos state where many people were pictured waiting to buy fuel.With the queue there,many people may not be able to get fuel.What a shameful thing!

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-large-queue-at-oando-filling.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by bewla(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
there is God o

1 Like

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
This one is small sef. come to apo filling station here in abuja and see QUEUE sad Shebi Una want change, we still dey wait for am.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by jamex93(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
na wa o
Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by samuel25(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
This 1st and 2nd pictures can't be true, it should be for Kerosene. If the situation has gotten to a level of parking one vehicle and queue for fuel with keg like black marketer, then we have to pray to God to fast forward the 9 to 29, and started buying fuel for #40 with ease. Lol

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Scholes007(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2015
there is no fuel scarcity in my state

3 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by dunkem21(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2015
The marketers are set to take a pound of flesh ..if not for Oando, Nigeria for don standstill ..

..This scarcity will drag thru May ..I may not be T.B JOSHUA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by CyberWolf: 8:24pm On May 09, 2015
Nothing like fuel scarcity in Enugu here..Why is this happening in APC states only?...Anyway that's their business.. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Truth24(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2015
Good
Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Yemz213(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2015
God will save us
Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by meforyou1(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2015
Op, can u please go and see queue in conoil, opposite NNPC Towers Abuja. The queue is long and curved like a snake all day all night

1 Like

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Jlow2: 8:54pm On May 09, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019, dis payback for not voting him,DR OF DRUNKARDS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by dayocash: 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This one is small sef.
come to apo filling station here in abuja and see QUEUE sad
Shebi Una want change, we still dey wait for am.
So, all we deserve from the incumbent is stress and sufferness because we decided on our future. Anyway, I thank God we made a good decision by sending the prodigal son(GEJ) out. Nigeria will be great again.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
dayocash:

So, all we deserve from the incumbent is stress and sufferness because we decided on our future. Anyway, I thank God we made a good decision by sending the prodigal son(GEJ) out. Nigeria will be great again.
so Jonathan is the reason for this fuel scarcity? ok.
still waiting, and I hope I ain't gonn be disappointed. smiley

10 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Hardheolar(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
is buhari d reason?

68 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 09, 2015
Hardheolar:
is buhari d reason?
did I say buhari was the reason

6 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by BlackTechnology: 9:32pm On May 09, 2015
Imagine militants decide to dey burst pipelines and they sink oil ships undecided

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by besttrader: 9:38pm On May 09, 2015
crazy country!

1 Like

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by emiye(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This one is small sef.

what is the meaning of "shebi una want change"? .

Why does hate stop people from reasoning properly ?

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by idu1(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This one is small sef.
when will this one manage to ve pea sense?

49 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2015
emiye:

what is the meaning of "shebi una want change"? .

Why does hate stop people from reasoning properly ?
what an old fool. I ain't hating, I'm just making a statement.
its goats like u that twist ppls words and read diff meanings into it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Lagusta(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
did I say buhari was the reason

Abeg wetin be the reason ooo....

11 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by quest003: 10:01pm On May 09, 2015
God knows nigerians can't survive another 4yrs of gej. It has never been this worse, poor power supply and fuel scarcity simultaneously? Gej, bet why?

13 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by ionsman: 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what an old fool. I ain't hating, I'm just making a statement.
its goats like u that twist ppls words and read diff meanings into it.
You hardly ever make sense.I guess you were born f00lish.

78 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Jorussia(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This one is small sef.
what do you mean by we want change? is it buhari that caused d current fuel scarcity? I urge you to be cautious on how you comment on topics here,so as not to end up embarrassing yourself.

51 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by omenka(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I just don't understand PDP supporters. They always seem to fall short of thinking like people who've got brains in their skulls. Let me ask this question: What exactly can we hold the president responsible for in this country

Gosh. You guys' mode of thinking is really frightening.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by doctokwus: 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
Jorussia:
what do you mean by we want change? is it buhari that caused d current fuel scarcity? I urge you to be cautious on how you comment on topics here,so as not to end up embarrassing yourself.
Men,that comment just took me off balance!
So buhari is now d cause of fuel scarcity.The brain of d poster should be preserved in d museum for generations to come study how not to use a brain.
EroticAngelina:
This one is small sef.
Jorussia:
Men,that comment just took me off balance!
So buhari is now d cause of fuel scarcity?!The brain of d poster should be preserved in d museum for generations to come study how not to use a brain.

35 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by omenka(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
ionsman:

You hardly ever make sense.I guess you were born f00lish.
Some people have patents for foolishness honestly.

23 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
smiley
No matter how some suffer at dis moment, to some others its #HeavenOnEarth

2 Likes

Re: See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics by Hardheolar(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Imagine militants decide to dey burst pipelines and they sink oil ships undecided

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
pained mofo. He will rule u for the mext 8yrs. Deal with it

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / I’m Not Available To Serve In Buhari’s Govt. Now — Soludo / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.