Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) (1961 Views)

The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2015
Though not all ethnic group support tribal mark, though some argue that tribal mark is a tradition that should be kept. Do you support such for your child?

Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by adorablepepple(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
Never!!!!
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by wachakuta(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2015
Chisos... Mbanu
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2015
Why i go support dat kind thing.. God forbid oo
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by ginawest(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
tufiakwa!!God forbid..I don't even know y pipu do it
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by jamex93(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
neva
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
wickedness of the highest order... sad
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by Young03(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2015
D gal above me, tell me wat is wickedness dia..

Am igbo, i av a tribal mark bt not dt of igala and hausa pple,
dow, i wunt give my children dt bt d reason 4 dt is because of little sickness dt children do fall ...
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by tonychristopher: 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
Young03:
D gal above me, tell me wat is wickedness dia..

Am igbo, i av a tribal mark bt not dt of igala and hausa pple,
dow, i wunt give my children dt bt d reason 4 dt is because of little sickness dt children do fall ...

IGBOS don't give tribal mark what you had was ogbanje mark or some kind of medicine ...my grand father father mother uncle even none in my place from anambra had tribal mark

Pls
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by Young03(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2015
Nwanne, d two marks wey dem dey gv pple near eye na wetin
tonychristopher:

IGBOS don't give tribal mark what you had was ogbanje mark or some kind of medicine ...my grand father father mother uncle even none in my place from anambra had tribal mark

Pls
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by tonychristopher: 8:55pm On May 09, 2015
Young03:
Nwanne, d two marks wey dem dey gv pple near eye na wetin

Go back and ask ..that's for owu miri people or ogbanje

I am anambra man and I am yet To see an old man that gives it
Oh wawa give at the cheeks but slightly
Re: Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) by Young03(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Go back and ask ..that's for owu miri people or ogbanje
I am anambra man and I am yet To see an old man that gives it Oh wawa give at the cheeks but slightly
me na nsukka guy, so dem dey give us

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Secret Study Of African Black Tribal Homosexuality & Sacrifices / Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived / Oba Of Benin Oba Akenzua 11 And Queen Elizabeth 11 Shaking Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.