Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,859 members, 7,851,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

20 Mini Money Hacks To Save You A Lot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 20 Mini Money Hacks To Save You A Lot (511 Views)

How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks / Latest News On MMM Which Will Benefit You A Lot / Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Mini Money Hacks To Save You A Lot by EKITI001: 7:33pm On May 09, 2015
Do you like to save money? Dumb question, right – you work hard for your money, so you want to keep as much of it as possible. There are plenty of ways to save money without spending hours to do so. Here are 20 simple mini money saving hacks that can help you save a lot. Let’s get straight to the point and start saving…

1. Put your savings on auto-pilot
You can automate just about everything; and you should. It takes a lot of weight off your shoulders and frees up your time. Saving is easy to automate with online banking – simply set up an automatic transfer from your checking to your savings each month… Or try Digit! Digit is a free tool that automatically transfers different amounts from your checking account to your savings. It’s an intelligent tool that knows when you can and can’t afford to save; but don’t worry, if for some reason Digit causes you to overdraft by taking too much, they will fully reimburse any fees and charges (though it’s so smart I’ve never even heard of it causing an overdraft).

2. Make a meal plan
When people ask how my wife and I feed our family of six for under $400/month, I have two words: “meal plan”. Planning your meals will save you a ton. It eliminates buying extra food that you don’t need. It also helps you plan ahead for making more affordable meals, rather than buying what looks good when you’re at the grocery store. I’ll go over how we make our meal plans even cheaper in the next point.

3. Plan meals around sales
You don’t have to spend hours going through sale papers to find the best deals on everything. Just make your meal plan, but leave the specifics open. For example, one of your meals could be a stir-fry, so you need meat, veggies and a grain. When you get to the store, buy the best-priced meat and veggies. Then look for a ............................ { continue reading on http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/05/20-mini-money-hacks-to-save-you-lot.html }

(1) (Reply)

Free Professional Computer Training / In Need Of A Talented And Experienced Barber / Is It Normal To Pay For Clearance At The Post Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.