Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa (33597 Views)

White Mass Choir Do Christmas Carol In Nigerian Language (video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) / A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 9:40pm On May 09, 2015
hensben:
Yoruba as a tribe is going the right path compare to other major tribes in nigeria
umhhh, others are becoming parliamentarian and even aiming prime minister in thesame Uk and here you are making noise about a song. I pity your life
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2015
MrPresident1:

You must have reasons for your conviction, this reason(s) is what I seek.

I'm not a fan of fairy tales.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
umhhh, others are becoming parliamentarian and even aiming prime minister in the same Uk and here you are making noise about a song. I pity your life

I mentioned earlier on another thread that Igbos like to talk trash as if Igbos got there without the support of other Nigerians (a huge Yoruba population) in UK. Keep it up with your attitude and you'll kill your brother's political career before it begins.

In fact, I'd love for you to keep up the chestbeating. wink

3 Likes

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm not a fan of fairy tales.

You believe in coincidences?
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by omenka(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2015
sucreblazing:
as arsenal call its self PRIDE of London so all so Yoruba is the pride of Nigeria

take it or u leave it! !!
Lol. This una (Yoruba/Igbos) battle of supremacy no go kill us for nairaland. Nice one though. I'm very sure the Igbos got theirs being sang elsewhere too, just that one has yet to see it. smiley
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2015
MrPresident1:

You believe in coincidences?

Maybe agnostic is a better term. I believe something is out there, a greater force that could even be extraterrestrial, but I don't know what it is.

Adopting an European religion does not satisfactorily explain what could be out there.

Diverse cultures from different climates have offered differing explanations for oddities within our planet. So why pick the christian explanation as the right one?
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by ogagwa(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2015
ohhh!!! another tribal wwf thread!!
fight!
fight!
fight!
pls hit below the belt guys!!!
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by daveP(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2015
Published 2013

but its cool seeing this

soweto sang it also sometime in 2013 also.

Channels TV inspired them i guess. Where can i even download their theme song-Ise Oluwa?
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2015
Airforce1:
Yoruba song or Nigerian song??
Lol...
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 10:03pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why aren't you an atheist?
To be candid with you, you are already dead while alive. It is your choice but it comes with greatest eternal regret. Turn to Jesus today and geuninely give your life to Jesus.Try him with all your heart and see if he is real or not. Last warning guy, this little piece can judge you tomorrow in the sight of God. Stop calling God a fool by saying there is no God. Your life may be required from you tonite by that God. Next time take a look at the nature: sky, oceans, mts, hills etc, this things will mock at you and tell you that nothing just happens. There is a being to put it there. Dont be fooled by the west or the unstable science. JESUS IS GOOD FOR U

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by semitunde: 10:03pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Maybe agnostic is a better term. I believe something is out there, a greater force that could even be extraterrestrial, but I don't know what it is.

Adopting an European religion does not satisfactorily explain what could be out there.

Diverse cultures from different climates have offered differing explanations for oddities within our planet. So why pick the christian explanation as the right one?

...Is all I'm saying. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
To be candid with you, you are already dead while alive. It is your choice but it comes with greatest eternal regret. Turn to Jesus today and geuninely give your life to Jesus.Try him with all your heart and see if he is real or not. Last warning guy, this little piece can judge you tomorrow in the sight of God. Stop calling God a fool by saying there is no God. Your life may be required from you tonite by that God. Next time take a look at the nature: sky, oceans, mts, hills etc, this things will mock at you and tell you that nothing just happens. There is a being to put it there. Dont be fooled by the west or the unstable science. JESUS IS GOOD FOR U

Right..... very convincing.

Next....
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
semitunde:

...Is all I'm saying. Thanks for putting my thoughts into words.

wink

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Anyi3(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
I appreciate them singing Yoruba but the people shouting here, did any of you actually listen to the song to find out it was a poor rendition
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

God transcends religion. All the Holy writs are about how to be a better person through the knowledge of God. God has no religion. To be good is to be God.

The 'oddities' are concealed in myths, but they all say the same things when the surface is scratched.

God is good, good is God.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Because I don't share your belief.
Ilekeh, i see the reason why you are the most frustrated creature in nairaland. You are a bitter man. Are you married? I pity her or your larger family. Dont worry, igbos and yorubas remains one despite their differences. They have creator in common.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:12pm On May 09, 2015
MrPresident1:

God transcends religion. All the Holy writs are about how to be a better person through the knowledge of God. God has no religion. To be good is to be God.

The 'oddities' are concealed in myths, but they all say the same things when the surface is scratched.

Are you saying that before the introduction of your God, mankind was not good?

Have you forgotten the crusade? The horrendous force of Christianity (God) onto others?

If that is good, then I want bad.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:13pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
Ilekeh, i see the reason why you are the most frustrated creature in nairaland. You are a bitter man. Are you married? I pity her or your larger family. Dont worry, igbos and yorubas remains one despite their differences. They have creator in common.

Another Christian....... wow, you make me wanna join Christianity.

Next.....
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Holmes07(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2015
TheAgba:
How nice
Because white pple sang dat song?? I'm certain u wouldnt say diz iv it was sung by an african like ursef #inferiority_complex
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by isan(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2015
And the tribal war continues on nairaland
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 10:18pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

I mentioned earlier on another thread that Igbos like to talk trash as if Igbos got there without the support of other Nigerians (a huge Yoruba population) in UK. Keep it up with your attitude and you'll kill your brother's political career before it begins.

In fact, I'd love for you to keep up the chestbeating. wink
I am afraid to tell you this but note that the more you hate their tribe, the greater they will allways be above others. Be careful or else God will curse you because of your hatred against them. I mean it. You are attracting a curse to your life and generation. I
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by YoungExec: 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
Middlefinger1:
And this is so great a news that I should be having multiple orgas* about it. We've been singing songs that is in their language in our own fucking choir since 19... So I don't really give a Bleep.

God Bless You.
This is the bane of the Black Man. Like you pointed out, we've been singing in their language for ages. No one celebrated, now I'm supposed to get super excited over this.
I feel sorry for Black Africans. Stupidity like this keeps me in business as all I do is hire one lazy drug adicted cracker from the streets of London, get him to Nigeria, put him a suit and voila! Contracts start pouring in.
Silly!
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Holmes07(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are you saying that before the introduction of your God, mankind was not good?

Have you forgotten the crusade? The horrendous force of Christianity (God) onto others?

If that is good, then I want bad.

Eeyah!!! I hope frustration won't kill u. Christians are not responsible for ur problems,get mental help.
The heart of Man was never good even till as u are not also good. U'll be the greatest liar iv u deny these bitter fact.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
I am afraid to tell you this but note that the more you hate their tribe, the greater they will allways be above others. Be careful or else God will curse you because of your hatred against them. I mean it. You are attracting a curse to your life and generation. I

Likewise, my dear wink
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Holmes07:

Eeyah!!! I hope frustration won't kill u. Christians are not responsible for ur problems,get mental help.
The heart of Man was never good even till as u are not also good. U'll be the greatest liar iv u deny these bitter fact.

You make God proud grin
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by JosephAchuzie(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
Igbos are winning more seats in Britain, while yulobass are still wan.king because some local white champs sang an ewedu and amala gibberish.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by wiseoneking: 10:26pm On May 09, 2015
MrPresident1:

Believe all your have written believe a lie. All holy writ are good but holy writ can take you to good God. JESUS alone can. No man's good living or goodness is worth taking him to God. Trust only on him that died and rose again. Get hope bro. God bless
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Holmes07(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

You make God proud grin
It's pointless arguing with, you u knw it within urself that ur heart is not perfectly good nd yet u still deny it. It's unreasonable denying an inborn behaviour.
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Ilekeh(f): 10:27pm On May 09, 2015
Holmes07:

It's pointless arguing with, you u knw it within urself that ur heart is not perfectly good nd yet u still deny it. It's unreasonable denying an inborn behaviour.

I said you make God proud, you're getting upset. Any reason?

Is it your devil you want to appease?
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Tboiszwag(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
cool proudly Ekimogun.Ede Yoruba oni daru oooo cool
Le o
Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
cool smiley VICKYROTEX,come see as Dem dey gbe Ede Yorub laruge...Asa Yoruba oni baje ooooo

cheesy Amin ooo

I love their own version cheesy grin

Proudly Nigerian kiss

1 Like

Re: British Tottenham Choir Singing Yoruba song - Ise Oluwa by Middlefinger1: 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
YoungExec:

God Bless You.
This is the bane of the Black Man. Like you pointed out, we've been singing in their language for ages. No one celebrated, now I'm supposed to get super excited over this.
I feel sorry for Black Africans. Stupidity like this keeps me in business as all I do is hire one lazy drug adicted cracker from the streets of London, get him to Nigeria, put him a suit and voila! Contracts start pouring in.
Stupid people.
Lol at bold words
Most black Africans will always celebrate every shit that come from whites, forgetting that any good musician can sing in any language he/she deems fit for the occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwo Rasheed Akanbi Welcomes Son, Names Him "Oduduwa" / Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.