Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego (5185 Views)

Do You Know How To Use Wapego.com? / Which Code Will I Use To Put Upload Funtion In Wapego / Understanding Xtgem.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by dacyberpower(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
Dnt mind my grammer i no knw book abeg acept my grammer am even new here this my first post on nairaland GREAT Nigeria Webmaster am here for help o #How to create a wabuilder host exactly like wapka,xtgem,wapego i mean a wapsite where user can sign up and build its own website and design it #how can i start # and i dnt have any knowledge about php chek www.nairawapsite.tk it work perfectly but i dnt knw the languages used in the coding i like to learn how to start coding my own help me
Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by dacyberpower(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
dacyberpower:
Dnt mind my grammer i no knw book abeg acept my grammer am even new here this my first post on nairaland GREAT Nigeria Webmaster am here for help o #How to create a wabuilder host exactly like wapka,xtgem,wapego i mean a wapsite where user can sign up and build its own website and design it #how can i start # and i dnt have any knowledge about php chek www.nairawapsite.tk it work perfectly but i dnt knw the languages used in the coding i like to learn how to start coding my own help me
angry
dacyberpower:
abeg na make una help me na
Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by pelij18(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2015
dacyberpower:
Is not all about "DEVELOPING" a CMS, the problem is would you be able to mentain it?

- Can you purchase and run on numerous server?
- Are you business wise?
- Are you finacially stable to compete with top wapsite builders, especially wapka?

If you can answer those questions above and find out that you are vulnerable, then i will advice you change your mind because managing a CMS like wapka no be here o i tell you.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by dacyberpower(m): 7:18am On May 14, 2015
pelij18:
Is not all about "DEVELOPING" a CMS, the problem is would you be able to mentain it?

- Can you purchase and run on numerous server?
- Are you business wise?
- Are you finacially stable to compete with top wapsite builders, especially wapka?

If you can answer those questions above and find out that you are vulnerable, then i will advice you change your mind because managing a CMS like wapka no be here o i tell you.
if to say money bro nigeria never get money once chai God will help me i own www.sealingo.tk its like facebook ooooo its a nice social network i make it free without purchasing anyting chek it it a social network
Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by ADULTBASE(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
dacyberpower:
bro pls i want to register on w*p*g* but nick name wrong all time,what is wrong?
Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by dacyberpower(m): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2016
This is a 6Month project started on February 2015-AUGUST 2015 before i done with project
Hi all am so happy i success in the script i build it is a website builder/ Blog Builder now my site is Done Halleluyal

link bellow

http://wapzard.info

if you intrested in the script call me 08166724904 it does not require lot of things to use

i made it First Nigeria Blog Builder
Re: How To Create A Wabuilder Host Exactly Like Wapka,xtgem,wapego by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
dacyberpower:
This is a 6Month project started on February 2015-AUGUST 2015 before i done with project
Hi all am so happy i success in the script i build it is a website builder/ Blog Builder now my site is Done Halleluyal

link bellow

http://wapzard.info

if you intrested in the script call me 08166724904 it does not require lot of things to use

i made it First Nigeria Blog Builder
the above link isn't going through, gimme the real link to ya website.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online / / / Email Marketing Campaigns; Making Them Productive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.