Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect (43581 Views)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by expert1000: 7:59am On May 10, 2015
ONe arm or no arm, put Nigeria 1st in all legislative matters b4 personal needs, and watch Nigerians celebrate u
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 7:59am On May 10, 2015
ok
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Misogynist2014(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
Lucky him
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by sacora(f): 8:03am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
One unique thing about igbos is their "I can do" spirit! Its only in igboland that you will see a handicaped man/ woman successful. You will see crippled men going to school, teaching repairing things. You will see blind, deaf and dump doing one thing or the other, had it been it were in the north or west they will troop to the street begging for arms. Their is nothing like handicap in the east, they ride modified motorcycle.
Lust 4 money z dia main driving force n not d spirit of "I can do"

2 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by millionboi(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2015
Chai
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:03am On May 10, 2015
What happened to prosthetic arms? He ought to get one, I'm sure he has the money to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2015
I respect Igbos for their business acumen and resilience ability.

I loathe them for their get rich quick and by all means character.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by bogolobango(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2015
How dis man go dey service madam for house
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by mbulela: 8:06am On May 10, 2015
rusher14:

I think that's highly insensitive of you.

C'mon man. You were raised better than this
. lipsrsealed
Forget insensitivity, the guy or girl is daft.
You give his guardians too much credit when you assume he or she was even raised.

5 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:07am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
His wife Aisha Abubakar Achonu was my junior in FGGC Gusau,Zamfara state.

She really a lucky girl

cool
how come most of your school mate became very successful or married big time politicians while you are here dancing *Ile ijo* with those your half baked APC guys.

I've read times without number how many succesful women you ve pointed out as your school. Mate.

Plz no insults intended just an opinion

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2015
see more photos of him, his very beautiful wife and daughter - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-meet-one-armed-senator-elect.html

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by SLYBABA(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2015
Not forgetting that The Igbos are the majority to be executed for drugs trafficking in Indonesia (8 of them). Not forgetting also that itsonly in Igbo dictionary that there is no Unity. Meanwhile pls be informed that schools for the physically challenged is predominant by far in the west than the east. Its not about tribe its your person. Motherfucking tribal bigot!

patrick89:
One unique thing about igbos is their "I can do" spirit! Its only in igboland that you will see a handicaped man/ woman successful. You will see crippled men going to school, teaching repairing things. You will see blind, deaf and dump doing one thing or the other, had it been it were in the north or west they will troop to the street begging for arms. Their is nothing like handicap in the east, they ride modified motorcycle.

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by sammoR: 8:13am On May 10, 2015
Is that his wife or his daughter.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by AKPARAJA: 8:14am On May 10, 2015
tunex23:
So he donated his right hand to make doe? Occultic things.
He lost his arm during the Biafra war.So its the abokis that cut off his right arm

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by momo22: 8:15am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
So are there no beggers on the streets in Ibo land? I mean beggers who are Ibos. They are all over the East even those who are complete. Mind the the type of tribalistic comment you post.
Granted it is not easy for a one hand man to make it, the man has tried. Do you think there are no one hand people in the West and North who have made it even blind ones? Stop spewing rubbish and stop tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by momo22: 8:18am On May 10, 2015
SLYBABA:
Not forgetting that The Igbos are the majority to be executed for drugs trafficking in Indonesia (8 of them). Not forgetting also that itsonly in Igbo dictionary that there is no Unity. Meanwhile pls be informed that schools for the physically challenged is predominant by far in the west than the east. Its not about tribe its your person. Motherfucking tribal bigot!

Don't mind the eediot.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by blessin30289(f): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by obiaguna(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

How come the complete ones are killing themselves in Ladipo, dying in Asia prisons for drug trafficking, sending 419 emails, involve in ritual killings,

Do u have any theory for this

There are always two sides to a coin. There would always be the good and bad parts of a tribe. If we all can understand this simple explanation, Nigeria would be a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Adaezeagu(f): 8:20am On May 10, 2015
sacora:
Lust 4 money z dia main driving force n not d spirit of "I can do"
And ur tribe hate money abi? We have greedy pple in all tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by momo22: 8:21am On May 10, 2015
obiaguna:

There are always two sides to a coin. There would always be the good and bad parts of a tribe. If we all can understand this simple explanation, Nigeria would be a better place.
Very good point but please tell it to that tribalistc bigot patrick89.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by datalink: 8:22am On May 10, 2015
He's my senator - Elect I'm proud of him.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2015
basedonbelieff:
Chief Athan Nneji Achonu
Was born on 31st May 1959. He is an indigene of Imo
State in Nigeria. His education dates back from
Madonna High School Etiti in Imo State, Government
College Umuahia in Abia State from whence he
proceeded to John Cabot University in Rome Italy.
He is an astute business man who over the years has
recorded giant achievements in the business world.
Amongst his many successful companies which he has
taken to an enviable peak are Nejach Engineering
Limited, Okebaram Resources Limited, Mathan Nigeria
Limited, Orient Refining Company Nigeria Limited and
Chia Enterprises Limited.

His leadership roles which are gallantly evidenced in
his business operations clearly give him an edge in the
business world. His stint with the business world began
in his mid–20s and he has over the years established
himself as a key figure both in the corporate world and
in the government.

Chief Athan Achonu has aligned himself with several
philanthropical projects as well as with international
and national groups; through these involvements he
has left indelible prints in the minds of many.

His dogged qualities has equally sharpened,
distinguished him and placed him on a platform with
like successful business magnates.

Chief Athan Achonu holds strongly to the policy of
making evident in rural and urban communities, a
visible reflection of the policies of the government.
This he has achieved by working at the local, state and
federal levels.

The combined principles of courage, determination,
dedication, selfless service and commitment have
made him achieve excellence in the delivery of
services.

THIS MAN IS RICH ENOUGH TO BUY ARTIFICIAL ARM... IS HE NOT INFORMED OR JUST WANT PEOPLE TO PITY HIM FOR HIS CONDITION? John Mccain can not raise his arm above his shoulder cos of the injury he suffered during captivity in Vietnam war yet try to feel ok and people scare him instead of pity him..
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Iamoilprince(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2015
I cant lie this one is STRONG
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UncleJudax(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2015
efilefun:
Hope he won't do something that would make him lose the second while in power
Niccur hush!
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by illiad: 8:32am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
Great! But come to think of it a fraudster could be handicapped, same with Pastors (pastor Nik)... So its not about physical conditions but the heart

You failed ro get the message.
Let's try at times to leave our heart clear of evil thoughts so that it might not get permanently enmeshed in abject negativity.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UncleJudax(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

How come the complete ones are killing themselves in Ladipo, dying in Asia prisons for drug trafficking, sending 419 emails, involve in ritual killings,

Do u have any theory for this

Lol. I must say he, patrick89, deserves whatever you throw at him. But you should have attacked his persona, instead of doing the same wrong that he did.

Crime knows no tribe/race. All the forms of crime you have listed are perpetrated by all the tribes, the proportions might vary, but they all do it.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by stonecoldcafe: 8:47am On May 10, 2015
An inspiration. If he goes there to perform, even better.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by bigmo1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:
Why do typical igboes like you beat their chest like kids at things that can be achieved by anyone from any tribe. I have seen blind doctors, billionaire dwarf from other tribes and we don't find such tribes beating their chest about their kinsmen, pls people like you need to grow up. Guys like u are the reasons for xenophobia.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by davidsonkuti: 8:53am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:

Dis is a show of ethnic chauvinism coz dere are igbo handicaps who beg too, a mans success in life depend on hw determined he is so its nt every issue dat u should add ethnic sentiments to jst b objective. As 4 d man I really admire his courage 4 being successful against all odds
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by huptin(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:

You are very wrong, Yinka Ayefele is a cripple, he is a multi award winning gospel musician, he was even awarded the national honour of MON by Goodluck Jonathan.....yet he is not Ibo..... only a fool claims that his father's farm is the biggest.

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by AceVentura: 9:05am On May 10, 2015
People just come to this forum & write nonsense. I was born & bred in Owerri. I've known him from birth. Athan is a known fraudster that just took advantage of his infamous situation to delve into politics.

He has never managed a successful company in his life. Let's stop celebrating criminals in this country & make the politicians accountable to us. Afterall, they're our servants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos) / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.