Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals (426 Views)

Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by Michelangelo001: 10:27pm On May 09, 2015
I don't know if u've observed this but I have been to a few hospitals and I discovered that most nurses are so harsh and cruel to patients. Some nurses will insult you and u'll feel so small, lolz. And its always funny how they insult patients. Share your experience guys, this is meant to be fun.
Re: Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by dulux07(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2015
Yh, so true. Only very few of them r nice,
Re: Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by Behira(f): 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
angry Yea noticed same
Re: Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by uboma(m): 3:40am On May 10, 2015
This happens mostly at govt owned hospitals. However there are a few well behaved ones.
Re: Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by Michelangelo001: 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
I've witnessed few and when you hear them insult patients, u'll think its part of what they thought them at nursing school, its hilarious.
Re: Harshness Of Nurses In Nigerian Hospitals by Joshuadon: 12:37pm On May 10, 2015
Nigerians Nurses have no empathetic virtue at all, they have the reverse which is appalling for such a noble profession

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Gets Another State University / Imo State School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2015/16 Is Currently On Sale. Con / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.