Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) (1295 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
Ok,I know this will sound a lil weird,wrong and unsure of me as a christian,buh on certain occasions (in moments of weakness) I have found myself questioning God.of course I get over it.but I just want your views.ever doubted Godmaybe as a result of one sad circumstance or another,is it right or wronghow do you feel after doing it??how can one fight it??....opinions are very much welcomed
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
mzellsx:
Ok,I know this will sound a lil weird,wrong and unsure of me as a christian,buh on certain occasions (in moments of weakness) I have found myself questioning God.of course I get over it.but I just want your views.ever doubted Godmaybe as a result of one sad circumstance or another,is it right or wronghow do you feel after doing it??how can one fight it??....opinions are very much welcomed

Can you explain more what you meant with Doubted God?
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by dexpendable(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
We're humans. God is God. it's so necessary to sometimes doubt. ... not until you're born again tjough

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Can you explain more what you meant with Doubted God?
well I meant believe that he can't do a certain thing or he just doesn't listen to your prayers.I really don't mean doubting his existence
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by kennynelcon(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
I don't doubt him, but I just ask questions like d Esau n Jacob saga about destiny.

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
mzellsx:
well I meant believe that he can't do a certain thing or he just doesn't listen to your prayers.I really don't mean doubting his existence

He will never response because he is not the Yehweh Mesiah

You need to ask the right Yehweh Mesaih first to be answered
So ask Zorobabel The real messaih and trust Yehweh chiose

See Haggai 2:20 23
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
LightIndarkness:

He will never response because he is not the Yehweh Mesiah

You need to ask the right Yehweh Mesaih first to be answered
So ask Zorobabel The real messaih and trust Yehweh chiose

See Haggai 2:20 23

you mean zorobabel is the real messiah??have never heard that before,am I misunderstanding something??or you mean its in the passage above
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 12:00am On May 10, 2015
kennynelcon:
I don't doubt him, but I just ask questions like d Esau n Jacob saga about destiny.
oh,but what kinda question??mind giving an example smiley
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 12:01am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
you mean zorobabel is the real messiah??have never heard that before,am I misunderstanding something??or you mean its in the passage above

Its in the passage above ... Don't get misunderstanding Just read

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 12:03am On May 10, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Its in the passage above ... Don't get misunderstanding Just read
oh okay,thanks,lemme read the passage grin

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by skylane: 12:28am On May 10, 2015
The messiah is Jesus christ of Nazareth, bible says it ok,and pls neva u doubt God, remember the story of abraham? When he was discussing with d lord and the lord told him his wife sara was gona concieve,and sara heard it and laughed,not know the lord was all knowing and omnipresent and he questioned her y is she laughing?
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by skylane: 12:29am On May 10, 2015
The only thing God cannot do is to make a mistake
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 12:34am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
oh okay,thanks,lemme read the passage grin

You can ask the church preists this:
Who is God Signet?
Who is Govner of Judah?
Who is Messaih son of david?
Who is the builder of God last Temple?
Who will gather the children of Isreal from Exile?
Who will be the one the God will crash the All nation front of him?
Who will set in David throne?
Who is the God servent?

And they will say :
JESUS

But when read the OT you find its:
ZOROBABEL

So Jesus in NT is copy of Zorobabel of the OT
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 12:40am On May 10, 2015
skylane:
The messiah is Jesus christ of Nazareth, bible says it ok,and pls neva u doubt God, remember the story of abraham? When he was discussing with d lord and the lord told him his wife sara was gona concieve,and sara heard it and laughed,not know the lord was all knowing and omnipresent and he questioned her y is she laughing?

It doesn't depend in what I said its depend in Yehweh choice
And Yehweh choose Zorobabel so Yehweh will not change his word because you say jesus is the messaih
You need a proof from OT that Yehweh said Jesus the nazzareth is the messaih or Jesus son of Josef or Jesus son of Mary

Facts are Facts
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Aizenosa(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2015
Op its always ok to doubt even as a born again but never let ur doubts get u to stop believing in God instead ask Him to teach u with His Holy Spirit, the bible didn't tell us all things it was only written dat it should help make our faith stronger, yes in d saga of Esau and Jacob u could even see that Esau was still fulfilled and accepted God's decision if not he would have killed Jacob, Likewise Judas Iscariot if he had asked God for forgiveness he would have been saved, God knows everything (not like u being a robot but like d outcome of every choice u make from ur birth till ur deaths) so doubt and ask questions and by God's grace if someone cannot tell u d answer God Himself will reveal it to u like Thomas Aquinas who tried to understand the ways of God he strived until God sent an angel to him and d angel was trying to empty a river into a basin only den did d angel tell him that no matter how much he tried dat d ways of God cannot be comprehended with our little coconut, so it's only when we meet him will we den understand all things and that is in d after life.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by skylane: 12:47am On May 10, 2015
LightIndarkness:

It doesn't depend in what I said its depend in Yehweh choice
And Yehweh choose Zorobabel so Yehweh will not change his word because you say jesus is the messaih
You need a proof from OT that Yehweh said Jesus the nazzareth is the messaih or Jesus son of Josef or Jesus son of Mary

Facts are Facts
isaiah 9:6 says it all

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 1:11am On May 10, 2015
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

That what you mentioned

OK Haggai 2 20 23

20 And again the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:

‘I will shake heaven and earth.
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms;
I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms.
I will overthrow the chariots
And those who ride in them;
The horses and their riders shall come down,
Every one by the sword of his brother.
23 ‘In that day,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel My servant, the son of Shealtiel,’ says the Lord, ‘and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you,’ says the Lord of hosts.”

IN THAT DAY ..... ZOROBABEL ...
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Aizenosa(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2015
I think he should read Isaiah 7:14

1 Like

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 1:22am On May 10, 2015
In that day Haggai 2:23 & From that time forward, even forever.Isaiah 9:7

Who is the Govnernor Who is will set in David throne its ZOROBABEL

Yehweh made ZOROBABEL his signet ring and ZOROBABEL is the Govnernor and The Servant

They forget the most simple truth that before Jesus born before the NT its was only OT out there

And they forget thats there is only 2 temple's build by jewish Soloman Temple Zorobabel Temple

They forget that jewish faith in messaih its whom the one how will build the temple and he is son of david and gather children of Isreal from Exile

They forget alot of things
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by LightIndarkness: 1:27am On May 10, 2015
Nope Jewish will explain to you that Isaiah 7:14 have nothing to do with Messaih and will explain to you who is Immanuel

What you want to try is this Yehweh lied when he said he choose Zorobabel
Do you think so ?
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by kennynelcon(m): 1:28am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
Check Romans 9:15, although the question was answered but i feel that it means that some ppl were destined to be below others no matter how hard They work.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by kennynelcon(m): 1:28am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
Check Romans 9:15, although the question was answered but i feel that it means that some ppl were destined to be below others no matter how hard They work.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by cold(m): 1:36am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
The only reason you doubt god is simply because he isn't there. And you have every right to question what you've been indoctrinated with. It's your inner Atheist struggling with what you've been fed with to suppress it. Everybody gets that tug in their heart once in a while. Some choose to pursue that thought in their head to its logical conclusion in order to get to the truth, many others choose to brush it aside and stick to their beliefs. Ask yourself, why do you have to keep praying fervently,making repeated requests to a god who should be 'all knowing' and 'all encompassing'? Doesn't make any sense. Assuming your request comes through' you go 'thank god', 'it's the lord's doing' etc. If it doesn't after several heated prayers,you go 'god has a reason'. Either way,god wins. When i see some of these Christians pray,i ask myself; 'is this god so deaf that he can't hear? Some even speak unintelligbly,vigorously shaking their heads and gyrating epiliptically. Smh. Let me not even talk about those that tag themselves 'prayer warriors'. Spending as much as 5-6 hours praying! Oma se o!
Truth is the belief in god is based on nothing more than hope which they term faith. The so called believers cannot say with any degree of certainty that there god exists. In the end,they're only hoping he does. Ok rant over.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 4:11am On May 10, 2015
LightIndarkness:

You can ask the church preists this:
Who is God Signet?
Who is Govner of Judah?
Who is Messaih son of david?
Who is the builder of God last Temple?
Who will gather the children of Isreal from Exile?
Who will be the one the God will crash the All nation front of him?
Who will set in David throne?
Who is the God servent?

And they will say :
JESUS

But when read the OT you find its:
ZOROBABEL

So Jesus in NT is copy of Zorobabel of the OT

No black man in that list lol. Typical African grin grin Always there to worship other race

2 Likes

Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 4:13am On May 10, 2015
OP will always question a god that was never there. It has never been there for anyone and it will never be,because it never exists.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by mzellsx(f): 9:18am On May 10, 2015
cold:

The only reason you doubt god is simply because he isn't there. And you have every right to question what you've been indoctrinated with. It's your inner Atheist struggling with what you've been fed with to suppress it. Everybody gets that tug in their heart once in a while. Some choose to pursue that thought in their head to its logical conclusion in order to get to the truth, many others choose to brush it aside and stick to their beliefs. Ask yourself, why do you have to keep praying fervently,making repeated requests to a god who should be 'all knowing' and 'all encompassing'? Doesn't make any sense. Assuming your request comes through' you go 'thank god', 'it's the lord's doing' etc. If it doesn't after several heated prayers,you go 'god has a reason'. Either way,god wins. When i see some of these Christians pray,i ask myself; 'is this god so deaf that he can't hear? Some even speak unintelligbly,vigorously shaking their heads and gyrating epiliptically. Smh. Let me not even talk about those that tag themselves 'prayer warriors'. Spending as much as 5-6 hours praying! Oma se o!
Truth is the belief in god is based on nothing more than hope which they term faith. The so called believers cannot say with any degree of certainty that there god exists. In the end,they're only hoping he does. Ok rant over.
I take it you are an atheist
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by cold(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2015
mzellsx:
Well I won't argue with that
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 10, 2015
doubting is part of human except God,even Christ's disciples doubted .

its normal to doubt but as always God always prove why he's God by removing all doubts.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by Orunto: 10:35am On May 10, 2015
Christ in Heaven keeps the list of The Righteous and He is the Propitiation for our sins.
Re: As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong) by funlord(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2015
mzellsx:
are you here 2 find atheists or solutions 2 your questions? look @ the chaps points and think a bit!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Christian, Please Stop Doing These 5 Things. / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? A Nairalander's Lamentation / Don’t Deceive Yourself, It Is What Is Inside That Matters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.