Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Need A Married Man As Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Married Man As Friend (2145 Views)

He Is A Married Man But Attracted To Woman,what Can He Do??? / Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Married Man As Friend by mummydirect(f): 3:33am On May 10, 2015
Hi NLanders, am a young lady of about 31yrs of age, married with three lovely kids. Just need a gentle and responsible married man as a friend to talk to when there is need to. Promise to respect the sanctity of my would be friend marriage. My husband is the jealousy type which prompt my not having a male friends. Please responsible married men, probably with the fear of God.
Thanks for reading while i await you guys response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by iamSi(m): 3:58am On May 10, 2015
Ok ...
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by segunan: 5:47am On May 10, 2015
mummydirect:
Hi NLanders, am a young lady of about 31yrs of age, married with three lovely kids. Just need a gentle and responsible married man as a friend to talk to when there is need to. Promise to respect the sanctity of my would be friend marriage. My husband is the jealousy type which prompt my not having a male friends. Please responsible married men, probably with the fear of God.
Hi mail me please. umolc@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by fightforchange1(f): 6:21am On May 10, 2015
This topic serms a bit fishy to me. If you know your husband dont like u to have malr frieds they y r u going to the deep end of the pool. Lady you beed to open yo pretty brown eyes amd wake the heck up. Love yo husband and respect what he say or find a new man.
But now tjat i think about i hate when men try and rob you of the friendship potenti thingymabobber. But then you could always find a new guy that respect your right to befriend anyone you want. So its sort of like either you fi d a new guy or you go along with the gubbys relationship policy ir you go behind his back.
Ypu better think quick girly....
This topic is so bad in a good way and a bad way.
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On May 10, 2015
The poster above me needs to take English lessons ASAP

7 Likes

Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by goryorhal(m): 5:37am On May 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Chisos!!!!! Na fight ? See how you take bury the chick alive undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Ayerimere(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2015
Hi can u sed me u nmber I in lagos
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2015
goryorhal:

Chisos!!!!! Na fight ? See how you take bury the chick alive undecided grin

Hehehehehe
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by odepacy: 8:05am On May 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:
you funny
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by soyemi(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2015
Hey. Dapo. Married.34 years of age. Send your number to 0818 481 8852. Thanks
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Duru009(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Kk 31 married.
With a baby boy.
Reside in lagos

Whatsapp: 08187844713
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by iamxxxlegend(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2015
mummydirect:

Am interested, am ola, married 31yrs,
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by forster: 10:51am On May 17, 2015
mummydirect:
Hi am KC, 35 yrs, married with 3 kids and resides in Lagos. Kindly contact me BB 28537C94 or whatsapp 08171890263.
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by bvegas2020: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by pitbullz(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2016
mummydirect:
08050323510, 2BC56F78
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Youngpo413: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Foolish woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by donfemo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
But seriously, are you always locked up in the house? Are there no matured men in ur church, dont you have matured relations? Before now dont you have matured friends you grew up with? Dont you have matured colleagues? If your answer is no then you have to work on your self first.
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by ReduceWeight(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Na like this e dey start, married woman dey look for married men.
Re: Need A Married Man As Friend by Aremu01(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are you sure you are not asking for trouble?

(1) (Reply)

When Will My Loneliness And Cold Night Wiped Off: / Ladies Drop Your Pins Or Whatsapp Contacts Let Guys Catch Up / Top Female Romance Section Heartbreakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.