Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software (3792 Views)

Seeking Partnerships For A School Management Suite / Hospital Management Suite / How To Browse On Your Laptop Free Using Nokia Pc Suite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by MAYORIN1(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2009
I NEED AN HOTEL MANAGEMENT SUITE/FRONT DESK HOTEL SOFTWARE

The software you have the folowing features:
Hotel Reservation/Booking
Hotel Accounting
Point Of Sale feature
Stock and payroll
Back-end database portal for customers details entering
Billing availability
property management etc

This is software is needed urgently

Interested individual/company should send their software details and price to this email address:
blaze.technology@yahoo.com

Note: Priated/illegal software won't be welcome
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
That is what i will call a high-tech software,
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by gozzilla(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2009
this is what i will call a challenge to all the programmers Kobo show urself now.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2009
Ehm Godzilla, i did not say i am not capable of creating the software (i hav had 2 requests almost exactly like this in the past 5 years) and i turned them down for my own reasons. I have long given up taking things up just because i can do it - you need to look at the logistics and analyze some other things.
I mean as a programmer/web developer in lagos, i have learnt a lot of lessons, and believe me, the least of my problems is coding.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Timmyojo: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2010
Look at www.bioduxsolutions.com

We have what you want and with years of experience behind it.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by ertankucuk: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ehh, I would recommeng www.reseliva.com for bookings software and opera fr managemen software. I would prefer to have two different softwares becaue thy would have to carry two different tasks. Each one is good in its own job.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Maleeq(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2011
emmmmm, @ertankucuk, I seriously doubt the OP would be waiting 2years + for your reply!

For what its worth, you could contact him via the details he provided.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by fghanni(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2011
sir, do you need a user defined or a generalized software.

again, are you installing it on one system, or lan network , or a web based.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by LSBLeaky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
Go to softpedia.com or filehippo.com to search for 1 but u may need to buy it, that u may customise it
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by sameolg616(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
i spoke to you on phone earlier, i have sent you an email as you requested, i have for retail,restaurant and hotel, all with inventory,pos and report
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by elvymoore: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Peachtree is d best solution u can eva get.it just requires great expertise of it and u can b ontop of ur game
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by qunleajayi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
I would like to humbly recommend HotelBox. This product is very easy to use, and has

1) Nominated the Best Hotel Software in Nigeria in 2009 and 2010
2) Comprehensive Rooms Management
3) Automatically Bills Occupied Rooms at 1:00pm daily
4) Prints Beautiful Guest Bills (Sheraton Standard) with your logo in color
5) Choice of Vat/Service Tax on bills, included, excluded or omitted
6) Handles Corporate Guests by billing to monthly accounts
7) Safekeeping of guest valuables
cool Links to Point-of-sale computer in the bar/restaurant, and provides info on Guest Balance
9) Automatically posts unpaid Restaurant and Bar Bills to Front Office
10) Posts General Ledger journals automatically with Instant Profit & Loss

My name is Kunle Ajayi, of ICT & I Ltd, 1st Floor TFC building, 21 Opebi Road, Ikeja.
My number is 08033120866, 08039215624, 08083650471 and I have clients using this product since year 2001
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by MAYORIN1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Sameolg616, tanks for your interest, pls kindly resend the mail. didn't get d 1 u sent. pls copy this address when re-sending:
ajibolamayowa@yahoo.com
blaze.technology@yahoo.com

tank u
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Kasieze(m): 3:50am On Feb 06, 2017
why don't you try https://www.reservehandler.com
its cool and smart
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Sure this might be coming late but it's better there could be chance in case you are planning of changing your hotel software or deploying new one.

Visit www.orient360.net
Email them at: info@orient360.net

It's a comprehensive hotel management software developed by Nigerians. I'm sure you will love it.
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by ispeed(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2018
adeyinka:
Sure this might be coming late but it's better there could be chance in case you are planning of changing your hotel software or deploying new one.

Visit www.orient360.net
Email them at: info@orient360.net

It's a comprehensive hotel management software developed by Nigerians. I'm sure you will love it.

what is the price? send me your number let talk
Re: Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2018
ispeed:

what is the price? send me your number let talk

Good morning iSpeed, there are three editions of [url]Orient360.NET[/url] available and all can be deployed to run either through the internet or locally hosted. These are: Standard Edition, Premium Edition and Ultimate Edition while their prices are: N300,000, N550,000 and N800,000 (Subjected to change without public notice) respectively.
We can issue you a 30Days trial license period off-payment.
For further information, you can mail us at: info@orient360.net or call: 08024459590

All versions have Night Auditing which can be activated to run either Automatically at a specified time or executed Manually by a Night Auditor if your hotel have one. Also, Orient360.NET Hotel Management Software has a full Accounting Management System/BackOffice which means you do not need any other account/back office software. It manages your Payables, Receivable, Voucher Posting, Expenditures, LPOs, Direct Billing/City Ledgers, and also generates reports like your Auditing-Report pack which include but not limited to the following: Flash Report, Cashier Report Summary, Cashiers Report Detail, Revenue Report Summary, Revenue Summary by Shift, Detail Revenue Report, Accommodation Charged Report, Accommodation Charged Rate Code Report, In-House Guest List and many more; Accounting Report includes: Receivables Report, Payable Report, Direct Billing Report, Trial Balance Report, Departmental P/L Report, Consolidated P/L Report and Balance Sheet among others.

Certainly, Inventory is well integrated with proper integration into the Purchasing Module, Accounting Module and Multi-Outlets for proper posting of SRV (Stock Requisition Voucher)

Please call us now for further discussion on: 08024459590

(1) (Reply)

Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) / Should I Go For This Brand New Laptop? / Cost Of A Dell Laptop Screen And Where To Fix It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.