Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) (65803 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Pictures Of Lagos Carnival And Water Regatta 2015 / LASG Announces Saturday, May 2nd 2015 As New Date For Lagos Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
angry Yes!Spirit husbandgood for u cos u dey listen to the WINCH angry. tongue

Haaaa.. shocked Spirit gini? Iro ooo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by eleko1: 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
Oya,bring 1 bag of rice,I gallon of Groundnut oil,half cartoon of turkey,3 create of Malt G,eyes of puff adder,front teeth of a life lion for sacrifice.
VickyRotex:

Haaaa.. shocked Spirit gini? Iro ooo cry

cool embarassed
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
Oya,bring 1 bag of rice,I gallon of Groundnut oil,half cartoon of turkey,3 create of Malt G,eyes of puff adder,front teeth of a life lion for sacrifice. cool embarassed

embarassed angry No worry, na that eyes of puff adder and front teeth of life lion go sweet pass. I go bring enough. Hunter for life undecided
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by eleko1: 11:11pm On May 10, 2015
wink sad cool That one is for the Wizard IYANGBALI wey nor dey eat human food.
VickyRotex:

embarassed angry No worry, na that eyes of puff adder and front teeth of life lion go sweet pass. I go bring enough. Hunter for life undecided
cool
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:30pm On May 10, 2015
eleko1:
wink sad cool That one is for the Wizard IYANGBALI wey nor dey eat human food. cool

You na Wizard, she na winsh jere embarassed lipsrsealed angry

You go chop dry rice and red oil tongue
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 2:12am On May 11, 2015
What do they expect?..The morale of the people is on an all-time low hence the low turnout. I guess everyone was at the filling station hustling fuel... grin
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by love2nicee: 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
Na so we see this country oh
free2ryhme:

When there is fuel scarcity who wants to get stranded?

We have leaders who think of themselves alone
Re: Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) by AyamDazey(f): 4:29pm On May 11, 2015
Odiegwuoooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.