Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37651 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ALGAMISH: 11:23am On May 10, 2015
When emergency rule is declared Federal Government is expected to be in charge instead they refused to believe girls were actually kidnapped.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by porka: 11:23am On May 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Master of deflection.

Immediately Obasanjo, her personal god, found himself in trouble concerning his 'reputation', you will expect this woman to start a deflection strategy.

Madam, are those not the 'reasons' Jonathan was rejected at the polls?

Are these not the 'reasons' the Imam was conspiratorally installed as the Chief 'founder' of the 'missing Chibok girls'.

Why these prayers now? Are you not sure God has answered with the Chief Imam's coming ascension?

Do one continue to pray after receiving 'answers'?

Is it not appropriate to direct further requests at the in-coming Daura Imam since you know Jonathan will not 'bringbackyourgirls'?

Or are you doing this so they will remember that you helped the 'agenda' too?

By picking the 'founder' of your organization for transition committee membership, is it that you are telling them that you too are a 'co-founder'?

Madam, Jonathan has few weeks as president, your prayers has been 'answered' already, it's time to get some other 'prayer points'.

By this time next year not many people will remember Jonathan, they will be simply battling with the personal struggles and whatever the Imam's government throws at them.

Move On!

Meanwhile, what's the update on your god's (Obasanjo's) trip to the UK on a mission to 'arrest' Ann Welsh who said they have done many 'secret' things together? [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ALGAMISH: 11:27am On May 10, 2015
She is one among the very few Igbos who sees things right
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by seankay(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2015
I'm Anti Gej but dis woman shud just shut d Bleep up.she's no saint herself
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by free2ryhme: 11:30am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:

Now, its obvious Google is your enemy. Pls don't bother me again, go and research. She's not the organizer-shes one of their leaders and she was given that because of her perceived political powers. She didn't organize and neither did she start the group

One quality of a leader is to organize

Even if we don't see it from the efforts that goes into the campaign for the chibok girls. But behind the scene much is actually going on
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant soldiers fight against Boko Haram =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

President blaming Borno elders for Boko haram and you think it is cool?
Have you been to anyother country even the earthquake ravaged Haiti?

I don't know who you guys are but ur opinion is nauseating. Borno elders should be begging Jonathan to condemn boko Haram after some strategic steps have been taken not the other way round.
supporting a clueless man makes you clueless in return.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On May 10, 2015
Useless woman!! See where all the previous leaders with STRENGTH has taken Nigeria to, the Country was like Malaysia. ..very beautiful until GEJ turned it to Bundu waterside undecided? Shioor, this woman won't stop deluding herself. OBY Ezekwe-Silly stop deceiving yourself with your Chibok scam and release a book on "empirical evidence" seeing that your Lover/Paapaa has been bursted. The hypocrisy some of these politicians operate with irks me. Tufiakwa!!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by xtainchukwu(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2015
Is twitter made for only oby? why wont jst go and take care of her home and stop disturbing the people peace on twitter with her cries. She is jst bitter cos the government didn't recognize her big head... Why wont oby lead a search team to sambisia forest to find the gals. GEJ is out please let the man sleep.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Shut the fúck up, you attention-seeking political jobber. Shameless old hag who said Obasanjo is not corrupt but yet accuses GEJ of being corrupt. Your likes are everything that's wrong with mankind. Pained because GEJ couldn't give her a job. Pained biatch!!

Yes, GEJ is corrupt. GEJ didn't perform to our expectations. Yes GEJ and his cronies like Diezani and Okonjo-iweala ran this country aground. But you are not the one to open your cesspit tank of a mouth to talk trash. You are no saint. Under OBJ's administration, what did you achieve? You wasted your time there and looted funds, you dumb Twitter bytch!! You are just seeking for attention. I lost all respect for you when said OBJ is not corrupt. You are two-faced political nuisance. Bury your face in shame.

what is your fvcking problem...shey they swear for you??

shut the fvck up... angry angry angry
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by datribune: 11:37am On May 10, 2015
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by TheOtherview: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Apparently, you lack the intellect for the intellectual comprehension of what she said in context of the missing Chibok school girls. Calling her an idi-ot only means you are childish and foolish and those who liked your comment are the real idiots. It is now common practice for non-entities who are even academic and professional failures and non-achievers to come on Nairaland and castigate notable Nigerian academic and professional achievers like Oby and others. You don't even understand how to use tenses, and you are calling someone an idi-ot? You are intellectually reta-rded.

He thinks he is making sense by deflecting the failures of the ruling party with puerile arguments about what the opposition represents.
Hear him ask with some temerity; if Oby Ezekwesil has ever managed any viable entity in her life, when even her most ardent detractor should recall how she earned the sobriquet - Madam "Due Process".

The standards on NL have fallen far, I tell you. For what now passes for political commentary are ill-conceived arguments produced by fickle individuals, who regale in the contrived expressions of adulation ('likes') they attract.

What I described above is one of the legacies Jonathan managed to foist on the nation - total denigration of our public intellectual space.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by chi4ik4(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2015
this woman is a disgrace to womanhood & Ndigbo, should GEJ kill himself? Boko Haram was established by northern Muslims Leaders & politicians. I wish Chibok girls will b rescued but she should tell d Northerners to set free d chibok girls simple
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by tsdarkside(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2015
TheOtherview:

He thinks he is making sense by deflecting the failures of the ruling party with puerile arguments about what the opposition represents.
Hear him ask with some temerity; if Oby Ezekwesil has ever managed any viable entity in her life, when even her most ardent detractor should recall how she earned the sobriquet - Madam "Due Process".

The standards on NL have fallen far, I tell you. For what now passes for political commentary are ill-conceived arguments produced by fickle individuals, who regale in the contrived expressions of adulation ('likes') they attract.

What I described above is one of the legacies Jonathan managed to foist on the nation - total denigration of our public intellectual space.

heavens,,you sound like wole soyinka....

can you explains things,that normal beings like me can understand??
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by perryy(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2015
midolian:
In Dammy krane's voice ..."Help me say Amin o, Amin"

Here is another sweet tweet:
"It is painful to hear/read supporters of prez. Jonathan unwittingly speak as if he is their 'lil brother'..NO! HE is OUR PRESIDENT"

Akiolu the lagoosian is your role model? You are completely finished. In a sane world, Akiolu ought to have been dethroned by now.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by datribune: 11:51am On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant soldiers fight against Boko Haram =>

Anonimi, defender of d eediot C-in-C, when will u hav sense?. Ur deranged posts make u appear even more clueless than GEJ, d king of cluelessness. Stop coming on a public forum to exhibit crass ignorance. Nigerians know dat we ar in dis mess today because at d start of dis insurgency, d weak & impotent C-inC lacked d decisiveness & guts to giv BH a good fight & BH knew it. In his own words, "we were fighting BH wit kid gloves". Instead of giving d boko boys a good fight d Divider-in-Chief saw d insurgency as an opportunity to rally his political base of support by pitching Xtians against muslims 4 political gains. Meanwhile d hitherto local BH metamorphosed into an Alqeada affiliate & here we ar today wit an Alqeada & ISIS affiliate to contend wit.
Come may 29th we shall say good riddance to d weakest, most inept & clueless C-in-C in nigerian history. I CONCUR WIT OBY EZEKWESILI  - #NeverAgain

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by midolian(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2015
perryy:

Akiolu the lagoosian is your role model? You are completely finished. In a sane world, Akiolu ought to have been dethroned by now.
cheesy cheesy
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by obinto: 12:01pm On May 10, 2015
Pls APC and buhari, hurry up and give this woman some kind of appointment make she rest. We are tired of her nauseating postings
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by obinto: 12:02pm On May 10, 2015
CHIBOK IS A SCAM
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by sammhi(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2015
our basic problem is that we are very dishonest...only wen things go against us do we cry...Is OBJ govt not worse dan GEJ?
if she was appointed she wont say this. Shehu sani too is now talking...where were all these guys during IBB.OBJ despotic rule.
even the GMB will misfire big time....all these so called human right activists are nothing but hypocrites
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by darkjorse: 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
Hod forbid we have someone like you in Nigeria again. Useless woman. Obasanjo's harlot. The most useless minister Nigeria has ever had.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ojeffo: 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
Orikinla:
Someone like you would have been my SLAVE in other circumstances. Thank God for the abolition of slavery.
Loool...see PAINMENT...HIGH BP
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by porka: 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
gbl01:

Try to read and understand before replying, it will do you good. Equally learn when to keep quiet. You are nothing but a certified idiot! If I was wrong in calling her an idiot, two wrongs do t make a right-you should correct, not insult.you ate a never-do-well and you will amount to nothing if you don't learn to mind your business... Old fool!

I apologize to others my comment might offend, but when people think they're saints and insults people yhey dont know from behind their screen, its annoying. oby is a public figure and her activities are all in front of our eyes, we can criticize if we like. Not one insignificant entity insulting someone he has no idea abt

[size=16pt]Public figures are criticized by everyone.

All and everyone.

Entities and 'non-entities' alike.

Going by your logic, it means Obiageli Ezekwesili should not criticize the president too because she is not even qualified untie the lace of Jonathan's shoes in terms of achievements.

Everyone is free to hold opinion and express it no matter how good or bad.

You people should learn to live in a civil society.[/size]
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Realist2: 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
anonimi
post=33589693:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the
Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant
soldiers
fight against Boko Haram =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

my brother please keep these documentary very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by datribune: 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
chi4ik4:
this woman is a disgrace to womanhood & Ndigbo, should GEJ kill himself? Boko Haram was established by northern Muslims Leaders & politicians. I wish Chibok girls will b rescued but she should tell d Northerners to set free d chibok girls simple

[b]U ar a disgrace & a tribal bigot. How ar u different frm d boko boys?. Listening to & believing d narrative of anarchists, sycophants & eediots like u dat d insurgency was d handiwork of people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him is one of d biggest mistakes dat GEJ made. I'm sure he must be regretting it now but unfortunately history will not forgive him 4 d avoidable loss of nigerian lives because he didn't nip d insurgency in d bud. If dis despicable, international ideology of evil could affect other countries why should u think dat nigeria is immuned to it?. Rather than see d N/east as part of his constituency consisting of many tribes & religions including Christians like d people of Chibok, GEJ saw them as people trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. GEJ d loser conveniently chose to play politics by exploiting our fault lines & listening to d voices of fear, suspicion & division like urs. Having failed to do what he should have done & waiting till election time to decisively deal wit d insurgency, he got what he deserved at d polls. Good riddance to d Divider-in-Chief.[/b]
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by OneNaira6: 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
I've hated this woman for awhile so I'm not even going to address her rabbling.

She served in OBJ administration, one of th re mist corrupt and backwards administration yet when asked to speak on it, she can't even vomit one word, rather have nothing but excuses. Mschewwwww
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by nkemjacob2(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
go plain that u re finding favor from buhari regime... U re a hypocrite toward the bring back our girls campaign, including obasanjo
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by kinibigdeal(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Buhari should kindly nominate this woman for a post since her noise is mainly to caught his attention. She has been jobless for a while due to GEJ abandonement, she doesnt want this one to pass her by. If you want an appointment in Nigeria, all you need to do is to insult GEJ
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Public figures are criticized by everyone.

All and everyone.

Entities and 'non-entities' alike.

Going by your logic, it means Obiageli Ezekwesili should not criticize the president too because she is not even qualified untie the lace of Jonathan's shoes in terms of achievements.

Everyone is free to hold opinion and express it no matter how good or bad.

You people should learn to live in a civil society.[/size]

Maturity is not a function Of age. You're pathetically childish and uncivil! You had to increase youe font to make a point?And yes she's not qualified to untie the lace of his shoes.

Nobody is against criticism and excess of anything is bad. Most importantly the logic behind the criticism, has she ever criticized obj? Don't get mr wrong gej is a failure but oby overflogged the issue. She criticized him even when he's right. He's now out and in couple of days he'll be gone, what's with the renewed frustrations?

BTW, I apologized for my choice of words, u provoked me. You really didn't and don't want to understand my statements, you just pour our tantrums unnecessarily.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by martvel(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2015
This woman is just making Monkey noise all the time. Why are chibok girls not among the 400 to 500 girls and women rescued in Sambisa forest. Very soon Buhari will enter as president. Make sure u continue d protest angry
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen!

She was in the previous government, what did she do?

Truth is, GEJs government is a perceived and accepted failure-no doubt. But how can this lady be the one drumming it into our ears? Having joined people to condemn this country years back, would she had spoken differently if she was given a job in the government? Is she not defending OBJs government tooth and nail today? Some people will condemn all your efforts if they're not part of it. A lot of people know how to keep quiet, only few know when

Now I know why dictators exterminate such idiots when they assume power.

U're so on point
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
Madam, show us the empirical evidence that GEJs administration was a bad one

Ur a disgrace to Igbo race..

As for the chibok girls, I believe it either didn't happen or it was a staged event.

Chibok girls came to write waec before they were kidnapped, till date, more than 30 chibok girls have escaped from boko haram and I have watched interviews of @ least 5 of them on Aljazeera n CNN, NONE SPOKE ENGLISH......... Seriously, how come Nigerian waec candidates can't speak English

How come More than 30 girls escaped from the dreaded boko haram from sambisa forest

sambisa forest is 60,000 square kilometres and that size is more than the whole 5 states in south east.
How can those girls find their way home ??

How were those young girls trek that distance and come back home.

Nigerians were deceived.

I pray for a day we will become intelligible n smart enough ...

I pray for a day we become.like Russians, The more Putin is being setup n blackmailed, the more he gets popular among his people...WHY - They know what's going on...
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by tunde1200(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2015
Haha some one parent you just mention like that?!.

Ogaooo

CountDracula:

Ask ur mother, she said she's never had sex dts been out of dis world so I took her there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.