Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

(photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries (2815 Views)

Why the white Missionaries described Igbos As superior Negros / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday / Photo: After Seeing This, Who Will You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by Nobody: 8:50am On May 10, 2015
Despite the whole world warming to the Nepalese in trying time, the Hindus have killed missionaries blaming them for the reason behind the catastrophic earthquake. please pray for Nepal.

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by jascon1(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2015
A very poor country with nearly a half of its citizens slaving in India or other parts of the middle east. If not for mount everest n bungee jumping u will have no reasons to visit there. The average Nepalese are nice, n I won't judge everyone based on this incident. I have friends from Nepal. I just spoke to em n they condemned this action on hearing it. There r extremist everywhere even in Nigeria. But, it is so wrong and I wud want to ask where the police was at the time this incident was taking place. I blame the government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2015
Savages! You find them everywhere....even in Nigeria!
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by biafransoul: 9:33am On May 10, 2015
Those guys must be related to Oba Akiolu and Dr. Ariyo. They are so 'sophisticated'.

7 Likes

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2015
When the world leaders are trying to see how they could give them aid , they are busy demonstrating foolishness n giving people reason to justify their predicament.

1 Like

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2015
biafransoul:
Those guys must be related to Oba Akiolu and Dr. Ariyo. They are so 'sophisticated'.
So true. cool

2 Likes

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by Nobody: 9:42am On May 10, 2015
Religion? Tufiakwa...
Man know yourself and stop being a slave
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by gab264(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2015
kopite:
Despite the whole world warming to the Nepalese in trying time, the Hindus have killed missionaries blaming them for the reason behind the catastrophic earthquake. please pray for Nepal.
there ar things we are yet to understand in misery behind this natural disasters.......see men have forgoten their God who sacrifise his only son just to set man free...and this disasters only befall nation with less or no strong christians there,which includes (japan,china,india,nepal etc these countries have experienced much natural disasters in decades.............they still turn there bak to the almigthy God shmm.
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by Chimarto: 10:01am On May 10, 2015
That is why I hate Photoshop.

6 Likes

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by francbadoo: 10:47am On May 10, 2015
God will surely judge
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by jpphilips(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2015
gab264:
there ar things we are yet to understand in misery behind this natural disasters.......see men have forgoten their God who sacrifise his only son just to set man free...and this disasters only befall nation with less or no strong christians there,which includes (japan,china,india,nepal etc these countries have experienced much natural disasters in decades.............they still turn there bak to the almigthy God shmm.

Haiti has recorded one of the highest magnitude on richter's scale, they are mostly Catholics, what do you think about that?

2 Likes

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 10, 2015
Ok o
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
attention seeker. did dey nt hv earthquakes before missonaries came der. op u can lie. i have a friend der who jst graduated from NDA undertaking a military course wit some oda Nigerians. their base was nt affected much. show him dis pic. and he was like where u see dis Mumu pic hahahah
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by BlackTechnology: 12:31pm On May 10, 2015
Is that real undecided
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by ZACHIE: 1:25pm On May 10, 2015
biafransoul:
Soon Igbo fanatics like you and Captain
Biafra will be exchanging comparison with Boko Haram at this rate you're going
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by xmich(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by JakeII(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
jascon1:
A very poor country with nearly a half of its citizens slaving in India or other parts of the middle east. If not for mount everest n bungee jumping u will have no reasons to visit there. The average Nepalese are nice, n I won't judge everyone based on this incident. I have friends from Nepal. I just spoke to em n they condemned this action on hearing it. There r extremist everywhere even in Nigeria. But, it is so wrong and I wud want to ask where the police was at the time this incident was taking place. I blame the government.

I guess the police turned a blind eye because Hinduism is more or less their National religion, after all, it's the same police that arrest anyone who kills a cow.... Their god

1 Like

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by xmich(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
This is no news to what is happening in Nigeria under the watch of our Suppose saviours

Gidion Akaluka is a business man who was beheaded in kano under the command of now Emir of kano
Mallam sanusi lamido sanusi for what they termed violation of Koran by his wife in 1995

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/beheading-stirs-nigerian-tension-1596448.html
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by BasseyJ(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
The picture is So Fvcking Fake. Don't give Photo shop a bad name undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by HyDef(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
The picture is not fake. But the context is.

The man is a thief. Not a pastor. In fact, that's not even Nepal, it's Ecuador.

Doesn't make it right, but he didn't die, and he didn't get burnt for trying to preach the gospel.

fbinvestigations..com/2014/12/burned-alive-in-nepal-for-preaching.html
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by dkronicle(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
CHAIII GOD is watching
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by sinkhole: 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
If u see things on NL and jump to conclusion then you are OYO!
Re: (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries by GBTYO: 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
Nepal is a majority Budhist Nation

We know you muslims hate Hindus more than Christians

Liar OP

(1) (Reply)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE! / Buhari's Performance At Amanpour's Interview. Great Responses By Buhari / Is The North Just One Geopolitical Zone Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.