Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Dare Game Now - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Dare Game Now (1442 Views)

King Author Movie Game Now Out For Android Devices / Download Clash Of Clans The Latset Game Now / Truth Or Dare Challenge.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dare Game Now by darlingtonNYIG(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2015
THE DARE GAMENow your turn. You became apart of th game. You should have never commented or liked my status. The person who comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases & post it on their own WALL for 24 hours FROM NOW:1. I've been in 42 differentrelationships.2. My mom arranged me for a blind date.3. I hate him4. I still love my ex.5. I decided to be a gay/lesbian.6. I like her, but I can't tell her7. I want a baby.8. She ditched me, but I won't9. I'm getting married.10. Never thought my wedding would be fixed so soon... at leastthey should have asked me.11. I think I like someone, what should I do?12. I am going to confess something. Please support me.Note: you can only choose one of these sentences, no explanation,no comment. When someone comments or likes your status, send this message to him/her. you must do it and please keep the secret. Don't break it's a game.Note: you should not explain anything, just post and leave it for atleast a day. No killjoys allowed.pick the one that creates a lot of buzzzzz...Notsorry...[-(

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Good Eyes Then Find The Rabbit. / подарю старый ноутбук / The Person To Get No Likes Is The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.