Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen (589 Views)

Nigeria Donates $1m To Fight Ebola In Africa / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen by bebe77: 11:02am On May 10, 2015
I'm pretty sure you still remember Monica Lewinsky, the intern who had an affair with Ex-U.S President Bill Clinton.

The affair is no longer headlining news but a 'freaky' museum has reportedly offered her $1million for the infamous 'DNA stained' blue GAP dress she wore during her affair with Clinton.

The museum in question is the Erotic Heritage Museum in Las Vegas which had previously offered her $250000 for the dress.

In a letter to Lewinsky, executive director Victoria Hartmann said she wants to make the blue dress a part of an exhibit “examining the private relationships of people in power, gender dynamics (and) politics.”

Read more...

http://www.healththenmore.com/2015/05/monica-lewinsky-offered-1m-for-dress_10.html?spref=tw
Re: Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2015
... And someone said the white ain't sick in da head!
Re: Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen by boix(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2015
All these white people has so many loose nuts in their head,normal person go come pay to see that dress
Re: Monica Lewinsky Offered $1M For Dress Stained With Clinton's Semen by Lilyomi(f): 11:35am On May 10, 2015
I learnt Hilary Clinton is contesting for candidature. Well if so, I think is a cheap propaganda. I c this as an insult.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Having Sex On My Period? / The Acne Puzzle That By Acne Completely Disappeared / Too Many Untimely Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.