Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Web Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Review (761 Views)

Web Review / Web Review (hope You Love This) / Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Review by smartsoft(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
i need a review to this webby, the links are not clickable but comments are allowed concerning the webby. and not it's gonna be sliced ooo and converted to CSS so it doesn't eat up space

here is the link www.thecr8tivehouse.com/9ja/  thank you
Re: Web Review by yawatide(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hmmm,

1) The green color is overwhelming, especially where the satellite dish is

2) "Impossible is Nothing" - isn't this the Adidas motto? You have the lawyer power to fight them if and when they find out?

3) Those boxes at the bottom - I am curious to see how you will implement them. will they be moving as you hover over them? Just curious. As they are right now, they look very chunky. Same question for the top nav.

I say slice up a few pages then get back to us.

Good luck!
Re: Web Review by smartsoft(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
the bottom is flash ooo hover button 30% and 50% CSS the rest is something shaaa.  that slogan na them give me ooo i didn't right that for them  i just the copy writing to go with there stuff anyway,  good review  it's gonna be sliced anyway thanks ya-wa my sweetheart
Re: Web Review by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2009
Looks 9ce and professional, just make sure you do some kind of rollovers for those major links.
Re: Web Review by mambenanje(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
looks more of flash than DHTML, need to do alot of css tricks to make it light though wink
the other comments you had them by chat wink
Re: Web Review by abhosts(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
I don't know if it is just my observation. Why does this guy always put up a single (mostly incomplete) web page design for review?
Re: Web Review by mambenanje(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
@abhost,
because he is always working in a team where he is the graphics and user interface expert. Soo he puts his work for review on here complete (his design and interface is done but not the whole site), and maybe the web developer in his team has to put up the complete site later on.
Re: Web Review by smartsoft(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2009
@mambe. thanks for replying to that  i think you already know who i am by now  and what else do you want me to put for you huh ? abhost  sometimes i just get tired of putting up a page for review ! abeg free me abhost  say something your on verdict and stop all dis your rude attitude
Re: Web Review by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2009
@smartsoft, take it easy o. You have been in this forum longer than me, so i guess you must be used to all that by now.
Re: Web Review by smartsoft(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2009
no mind the guy jo,  is one of those wey they always beef me. have notice that jare
Re: Web Review by OmniPotens(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2009
I'm back on board!!! No beefs because I'll simply narrow down things and get to the root then bring them to the public.

//No site reviews from me here anyway

@abhost
Gone are the days of web hosting issues. You are still holding on to them I know because I was much available to follow things up so can still get all words as they were spoken by everybody then. Put those era aside and face reality here. A site review is a site review. Just comment or read and pretend not to read.

.::Be Right Back::.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Love Me, See This- If You Hate Me, Dont / Learn Java, Php,dynamic Website Design With Dhtml, Css, Flash, Fireworks, Swish / Pls,how Can I Download Legally Anything On The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.