Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? (38999 Views)

Sewing for beginners / Sewing Tutorials And Free Sewing Patterns For Download / Let Learn Sewing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 11:54am On May 10, 2015
Hello. I am a Nigerian designer planning to create a line of sewing patterns that interested sewers can download for a fee. These patterns will come in different sizes and have detailed, well illustrated sewing instructions. This pattern line will include dresses, tops and bottoms one can mix n match. The aim is to help Nigerian sewing enthusiasts create clothing and improve their sewing skills.
It will save time by providing the sewers with skillfully drafted patterns they can just trace on their fabrics, then cut and sew using the accompanying sewing instruction as guide. The user of course, will require internet to download the pattern file and a printer to print the pattern sheets out.
So I would like to know if anyone here would be interested in such a service? Thanks. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by cohug: 5:39pm On May 10, 2015
Hi am very interested. I can use the sewing machine but don't know how to cut the pattern. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by jstmii: 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
pls im interested
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
am in
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by poshtush: 7:25am On May 11, 2015
Pick me pls
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by xamilola(f): 11:59am On May 11, 2015
That would really be awesome, m waiting
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by abisolaarshow(f): 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
I'm in too pls

1 Like

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by olymurphy(f): 3:27pm On May 11, 2015
I'm in
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Deewonder(f): 9:02pm On May 11, 2015
I'm interested ma/sir.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by emilyone(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2015
I'm highly interested, thanks cheesy
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks for your responses. The sewing pattern line is still in the works. Just wanted to know if it is a marketable idea, though I will be coming with a free sample soon. Sample sketch below.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by toludara: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
am in
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Immaangel(f): 3:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Op why d delay nah?
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Immaangel:
Op why d delay nah?

Hello dear. Thanks for your interest. As I said earlier the concept is still in the works. A quality product takes time. I do this at the side for now though I am currently working on the first dress pattern which I plan to share for free. Subsequent designs would be for a fee.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 2:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello. Sorry for keeping interested peeps waiting. Coming out soon with the free dress pattern. Its going to be a simple-to-make dress with cowl neck and an A-line skirt with high-low hem. Will post pics of the sample I am making when I am through with sewing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by debbydominic(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
Am interested

1 Like

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by overcomersfaith(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am interested. How can you be reached or contacted.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Rooth: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
am in
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Suzzytee05(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am interested
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
overcomersfaith:
Am interested. How can you be reached or contacted.

Hello. Thanks for your interest. The sewing pattern line is still in the pipeline so I currently do not have any. If you still want to contact me my email is thedebonairlook@gmail.com.
To all other interested peeps: Watch this space.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello everyone. The sample is finally made. The dress is a cowl necked like I described above. Its made with fabric that has drape. chiffon won't be suitable as the dress is not supposed to be lined. The red cardigan isn't part of the dress - just for styling. This is the first sample and I am still fine tuning the pattern before release. Please forgive the poor quality of my pictures.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by bose13(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
so interested, thanks so mush..
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Monikky01(f): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
M interested too
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by Hollyb(f): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm interested too
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by olaitanmag1(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Am interested
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wow. it has been months since I first posted my product idea here and I am gradually getting there. Product development can take time. Will be launching soon (Amen) and would like you to take few minutes and help me fill out this market survey form. I would be very grateful if you can, it is completely anonymous. Sample image of what the pattern for the dress above. the link to Survey http:///forms/Z1EnZK1M9t

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
The link is not working. Looks like Nairaland isn't allowing me to link cos I copied and pasted the link correctly, and it even appears correct in the preview mode. What is missing is actually- "goo:gl" written in between the 2nd and 3rd forward slash.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by LearnFashionEas: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is a really great idea. While we wait for the readymade patterns to be made available we can start building our fashion business

For those willing to learn all things fashion from Creating a collection, fashion illustration and drawing, to Pattern Drafting and Cutting, Sewing, fashion business and matketing, etc

The LearnFashionEasy collection has got you covered.
This collection consists of
1 - Over 40 quality ebooks on different aspects of fashion such as sewing couture, Pattern Drafting and Cutting, Fashion Illustrator and Drawing, Clothing and Sizing Technology, Fashion Business and Marketing, etc.
2 - Over 60 sewing techniques videos
3 - Over 100 videos on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for fashion design covering how to draw flats, create brushes and rendering techniques

This has been put into 2 DVD ( almost 8GB of file size) for easy extraction

Price: N10,000

For more info contact:
Email: learnfashioneasy@gmail.com
Phone: 08121158864, 08060176151
Whatsapp: 08060176151
BBM: 5149585C

It doesn't matter if you are an aspiring, emerging or established designer.
Learn Fashion at your own pace.

Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wow! Its been a long time coming and the pattern line is about to be finally launched.
To learn more visit www.sewexplicit..com

You can also like the SewExplicit Patterns facebook page here www.facebook.com/sewexplicit/
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2016
New post up in the blog at www.sewexplicit..com. A tutorial on an application of invisible zip. Very explanatory.
Re: Dress Patterns Pdf Download With Sewing Instructions- Are You Interested? by TDlook: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2016
How to sew accurate seam allowances
www.sewexplicit..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Times Nigerian Women Proved They Are Beautiful In Photos / Post Pics Of Trendy Maternity Wears In Vogue / Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.