Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) (820 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood / General Buhari And New Political Adc’s(dogari) / General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) by boboje: 12:31pm On May 10, 2015
By Reuben Ayodele

Ever since the announcement of General Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the march 28, 2015 presidential election, we have been awaken to see all manners of professional political jobbers around the General. I bet some have refused to go home since the general was announced as Nigeria president in waiting. At every media events, in which the president-elect is present you see this set of regular face trying to outweigh each other in photo shorts, you see them in television and on the front pages of the print media.
They now see the president more than his beloved wife Aisha Buhari, I guess some now watching over the general.General Buhari should be aware this political ADC’s only contributed one vote to his victory, like every other Nigerians. They cannot claim to love him more than we Nigerians who passionately drive the wind of change all over the nooks and crannies of this country.
Am not against people paying respect or facilitating with victory of General Buhari, but the altitude nowadays been display is worrysome.The people general should not be deceived by this new set of unofficial ADC dogaris, they are mainly looking for how to continue been in the corridor of power, As a friend of mine will called it “They are ulcer patient” who cannot stay without food. General Buhari you have a name to protect, sentiment aside the whole world is watching, Because Nigerians want their life to improve in all spheres under your change administration.
The peoples general Muhammadu Buhari, Trust Nigerians we will not mind to retire you to Daura like Goodluck Jonathan, who allow cabals and sycophants to run his transformation administration.
Am optimistic going by your antecedent that you will surprise this set of people, because Nigerians are behind you to effect genuine change in governance.

Source:http://bnaijatalks..com/2015/04/general-buhari-and-new-political-adcs.html
Re: General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) by oluwafemi113(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
In general we believe

God bless Nigeria
Re: General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) by hiyahnuh(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2015
GMB take note
Re: General Buhari And New Political Adc’s (dogari) by ki02020(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2015
Op nawa for you o,they were with him during the raining days now the storm is over you want them away so that some new faces like those(did not mention names o) on nairaland looking for ministerial aide job but were never involved in the stuggle can take over abi.....you be badbelle

(1) (Reply)

Why Bayelsa Lawmakers Dumped Jonathan, PDP For APC / Kudirat Abiola Corner: New York Street Named After MKO Abiola’s Wife / Mixed Reactions Over Buhari’s Neglect Of Guest To Attend Jumat Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.