Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be (39849 Views)

Checkout These Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Beautiful Pre wedding And wedding Photoshoot Ideas To Copy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2015
Its always pays to ask questions. I remember when I started planning for my wedding. I had no idea how to go about anything, but got major clarifications after asking Nairalanders. So I thought you guys should see photos from our pre-wedding shoot after considering some advice here. I'm so happy we picked the best wedding planner and photographer... smiley

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oieda: 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
Nicee
May God see you through all plans and prep
And most of all, may your home be peaceful, full of love and God.
Amen
Trust God

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
BTW, we are still looking for a decorator in warri. Got any affordable one?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
oieda:
Nicee
May God see you through all plans and prep
And most of all, may your home be peaceful, full of love and God.
Amen
Trust God
Thanks dear
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
More

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2015
And few more...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2015
Congrats ..... Wish you guys a Happy Marriage Life...... Nor forget to send me the jollof rice oooo

Cc: lalasticlala
do the needful

17 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by nerodenero: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
May your smiles last throughout your marriage until end of time. My wish and you should wish so too, amen.

40 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by gudluckgreat(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
When friends become lovers and lovers become life partners. kiss
Nothing sweet pass am I swear smiley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by mitchyy(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Congrats ..... Wish you guys a Happy Marriage Life...... Nor forget to send me the jollof rice oooo

Cc: lalasticlala
do the needful

Hahaha. We'll send Nairaland a bowl of rice that should go round

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 10, 2015
This is so cute!

Romantic tooooo

Wishing you all the best. You both are a perfect match.

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55 where arth thou?
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 10, 2015
mitchyy:

Hahaha. We'll send Nairaland a bowl of rice that should go round

God bless your marriage

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by lonelydora: 1:20pm On May 10, 2015
Lovely pix. Happy married life in advance.

3 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 10, 2015
Omg! This is simply amazing! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by confistified(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2015
Wishing my boss oga Zee nd his wife to be s happy married life........ Really wish i could attend........ He has been a very good boss.... once again HML

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
I'll join u guys soon

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by modelboy(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
Rotiaku!! were u dey come see, your mate wan marry ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by priscaoge(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
Nice pics.....Congrats!

4 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by okooloyun1(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2015
Colourful pics, wishing you happy married life in advance.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by itzWarner(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2015
You guys killed

I give it

The rest of your lives grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2015
Simply breathtaking

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by afuye(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
Vb
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oluFELAxy(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
Beauty and fun in the air.

Vote twaci as miss Nairaland. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by zicoraads: 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
God knows I envy you. I came back from church today...no food...and then I see this embarassed

I love how happy the both of you are...I pray it radiates every aspect of your home.

May God bless your home!

6 Likes

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Chiam5.5 where arth thou?

I see you darling kiss

Congratulations op! You guys look amazing together smiley
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Aitee1: 1:25pm On May 10, 2015
So lovely and romantic kiss

Alpha male and beta half

Austinesteve come and see your mate tongue

1 Like

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by oluFELAxy(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:
Beauty and fun in the air.

Vote twaci as miss Nairaland. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Tbillz(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2015
Baby U looking so nice o
I can see it in your eyes o.... *InDavido'sVoice*

Any vacant and available lady, don't be shy #SayNoToAfricanMentality

Inspiration from the above images.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by Pukka36(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2015
Wow!
So cute,God bless Ur marriage.
Re: My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be by solid3(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2015
Lovely and inspirational. May God bless your intended Union. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.