Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Dont Believe In Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Believe In Hell Fire (437 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / So You Dont Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Believe In Hell Fire by yusufu16: 1:41pm On May 10, 2015
The Bible always describe God as Loving and Merciful. And we all represent God on earth. But then as a parent would you condemn or kill your child because of disobedience. No matter how your child offend you, you will still love that child. Now thing is, I don't think God will kill or condemn his creature to languish in hell fire for eternity because they disobey him. I think the hell fire mentioned in the bible is not literal. What do you think.
Re: I Dont Believe In Hell Fire by MrScript(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2015
Pls keep "thinking" and dnt give ur life 2 Christ..
Re: I Dont Believe In Hell Fire by Rightchuks(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2015
yusufu16:
The Bible always describe God as Loving and Merciful. And we all represent God on earth. But then as a parent would you condemn or kill your child because of disobedience. No matter how your child offend you, you will still love that child. Now thing is, I don't think God will kill or condemn his creature to languish in hell fire for eternity because they disobey him. I think the hell fire mentioned in the bible is not literal. What do you think.

I pity you because you are still blind, you don't believe the word of God and you don't know God Almighty.

you better repent now that you can and still have LIFE for this LIFE is not yours or else the same hell fire that you don't believe in is where you shall find yourself.

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Short Story / Why Do Christians Easily Believe In Men That Err In Speech!! / Prosperity Gospel - Good News For People Who Need Financial Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.