Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? (430 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
I read on a thread how the cost of the portrait of the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has gone up in Kano State due to the demand of people who now prefer it to that of President Goodluck Jonathan. The portraits are traditionally hung in banking halls, offices, schools, etc. My question, is there any law that backs the display of the portraits of governors and the President? Is criminal for the portrait of a person other than the President to be hung when the tenure of the sitting president has not expired?
Re: Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
Seun, Lalasticalala, Ishilove, OAM4J.
Re: Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? by DIIGZ(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2015
Law?

Re: Any Law That Backs The Display Of The Portrait Of A Governor Or The President? by Boscojugunu(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2015
Good question

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Elections Tribunal To Hear 56 Petitions / Yemeni War: Saada Children Shelter In Holes To Escape Saudi Raids / Nigeria Now Uses 29% Of Africa’s Total Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.