Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pls Any One With Good Info On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Any One With Good Info On This (1152 Views)

UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak / Why Students Fail To Graduate With Good Grades / How To Pass Your 2015 WAEC With Good Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
pls does any one here has any contact of a waec official please I really need to ask him or her some few questions my name was spelt wrongly and I had to use the name through out the exam and I want to change it now pls help I'd be greatful pls this is my future pls
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by psucc(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2015
Simply call on the Branch Office in the state to lodge your case. Make sure you have enough evidence to prove your claims.

Don't make yourself a ready prey to scammers.

Even their e-mail may not help matters.
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by DIIGZ(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
Visit waec web on how u can get their contact and contact them in a legal way
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 10, 2015
ma guys aswear I done try to check thier website but dea numbers Wey dey there no de exist al this landline numbers and I went their buh no 1 is attending to me de r proving strict sad
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
ma guys aswear I done try to check thier website but dea numbers Wey dey there no de exist al this landline numbers and I went their buh no 1 is attending to me de r proving strict sad

If you haven't still done it call me on
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

If you haven't still done it call me on 08022334032
not picking angry
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

If you haven't still done it call me on
Cc ode when u try to scam don't have a record I went through all ur nairaland post and ur begging for mb whereas u claim to have a son and telling me u paid 70k to change his name and telling me to pay idiot oloshi people beware of this scammer why are u Nigerians such evil people may God fogive u odee
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
Cc ode when u try to scam don't have a record I went through all ur nairaland post and ur begging for mb whereas u claim to have a son and telling me u paid 70k to change his name and telling me to pay idiot oloshi people beware of this scammer why are u Nigerians such evil people may God fogive u odee

Your probably retarded or seriously sick God forbid I beg for data plans
Can you pin point where and when I begged anyone for data or rather I wanted to help?
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

Your probably retarded or seriously sick God forbid I beg for data plans
Can you pin point where and when I begged anyone for data or rather I wanted to help?
check ur posts u didn't actually beg buh asked to buy to do assignments and wheras I told me ur son did waec and u paid 70k for change of incorrect name bla bla
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
check ur posts u didn't actually beg buh asked to buy to do assignments and wheras I told me ur son did waec and u paid 70k for change of incorrect name bla bla

Go and read that post again look at the usernames and see who is begging then come back and say here.
Please try and read and look properly at the MONIKERS/USERNAMES
Phil6* was the one asking for data I wanted to help check again
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

Go and read that post again look at the usernames and see who is begging then come back and say here.
Please try and read and look properly at the MONIKERS/USERNAMES
Phil6* was the one asking for data I wanted to help check again
so why did u lie that your son did waec and u paid 70k and ur telling me to pay to you 50k upfront before 20k after it has being done? that's a scam when u no nothing about it
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
so why did u lie that your son did waec and u paid 70k and ur telling me to pay to you 50k upfront before 20k after it has being done? that's a scam when u no nothing about it

Since you can't read and understand I obviously cannot help you at first you said I was begging for data now now I don't know anything about it, your just a child and need to do more growing up.
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

Since you can't read and understand I obviously cannot help you at first you said I was begging for data now now I don't know anything about it, your just a child and need to do more growing up.
lol don't forget we had a chat do u want me to upload it so u shut ur shitty as mouth up?? say yes lemme upload our chat then we see who laughs last ode oshii
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
lol don't forget we had a chat do u want me to upload it so u shut ur shitty as mouth up?? say yes lemme upload our chat then we see who laughs last ode oshii

ALBINO with no sense upload it GOAT
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

ALBINO with no sense upload it GOAT
okay u mannerless pig who is looking for whom to devour it's now u that has sense ode oloriburuku
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
nickcarter:
okay u mannerless pig who is looking for whom to devour it's now u that has sense ode oloriburuku

ALBINO that cannot read and comprehend no wonder you could not even spell your name right in your waec
Who would possibly want to 'devour a waec writer' like you said
Read you cant
Understand zero
Manner so poor
Just another wasted s*perm
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 14, 2015
ufoumalala:

ALBINO that cannot read and comprehend no wonder you could not even spell your name right in your waec
Who would possibly want to 'devour a waec writer' like you said
Read you cant
Understand zero
Manner so poor
Just another wasted s*perm
it's you father who wasted sperm and ur slutty mother for opening her dirt tits eww I wonder what u are going to graduate that's if u aren't a drop out retarded animal foool lol for your info I de ball October get a life u scammer armed robber
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 6:59am On May 15, 2015
nickcarter:
it's you father who wasted sperm and ur slutty mother for opening her dirt tits eww I wonder what u are going to graduate that's if u aren't a drop out retarded animal foool lol for your info I de ball October get a life u scammer armed robber
ALBINO that cannot see and read ball to where see mu*gu ball to where mumu Albino way never pass waec finish, cannot read cannot understand. LOL
OK u dey ball go ur village go write your NECO for special center I understand cause nobody will give a retarded Albino like u visa even to NIGER REPUBLIC. CRASE MAN.....BLOODY ALBINO THAT HAS NO MANNERS, IS SO DAFT AND HAS NO SENSE, U THINK ONLY THRU UR MOUTH YOUR BRAIN IS USELESS.
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 7:47am On May 15, 2015
ufoumalala:

ALBINO that cannot see and read ball to where see mu*gu ball to where mumu Albino way never pass waec finish, cannot read cannot understand. LOL
OK u dey ball go ur village go write your NECO for special center I understand cause nobody will give a retarded Albino like u visa even to NIGER REPUBLIC. CRASE MAN.....BLOODY ALBINO THAT HAS NO MANNERS, IS SO DAFT AND HAS NO SENSE, U THINK ONLY THRU UR MOUTH YOUR BRAIN IS USELESS.
empty vessels make the loudest
Noise talking to you is like am wasting my saliva get a life
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 8:43am On May 15, 2015
nickcarter:
empty vessels make the loudest
Noise talking to you is like am wasting my saliva get a life
ALBINO do you have a life at all EWU ALBINO no WAEC result how you wan take ball instead of u to be reading so u can pass ur GCE and u also have eye problems so u cannot copy when ur writing ur GCE u are here making noise EWU ALBINO dey here dey day make noise no go read for your NECO way u dey write the 4th time mugu without brains just a big empty head and mouth.
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2015
ufoumalala:

ALBINO do you have a life at all EWU ALBINO no WAEC result how you wan take ball instead of u to be reading so u can pass ur GCE and u also have eye problems so u cannot copy when ur writing ur GCE u are here making noise EWU ALBINO dey here dey day make noise no go read for your NECO way u dey write the 4th time mugu without brains just a big empty head and mouth.
when your done shouting leave the thread grin
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2015
nickcarter:
when your done shouting leave the thread grin
SENSELESS EWU ALBINO as long as u keep quoting me i will keep taunting u GOAT Without sense
dont u have paper to write today or someone is inpersonating for you.EWU
ALBINO way say EMEKA na em uncle Emeka Ihedioha na ALBINO?
NO BODY SHOULD HELP THIS FO.OL GO MEET EMEKA IHEDIOHA, U GO WRITE WAEC,NECO AND GCE TIRE UNTIL U CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND AND SPELL UR OWN NAME. IDIOT EWU ALBINO
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
EWU ALBINO have u not come back yet from your NECO exam so u can reply me?
Its taking u too long to COPY from that girl and trek back home to reply me Mu.mu he-goat Daft Dullard ALBINO. A.k.a Ewu Albino
Re: Pls Any One With Good Info On This by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
ufoumalala:
EWU ALBINO have u not come back yet from your NECO exam so u can reply me?
Its taking u too long to COPY from that girl abi she no gree allow u copy,oya submit like that na after all u don fail other subject must u pass food and nutrition,submit quick and trek back home to reply me Mu.mu he-goat Daft Dullard ALBINO. A.k.a Ewu Albino
okay

(1) (Reply)

Common Sexual Transmitted Diseases (stds) And Their Symptoms / Check Waec Result 2012014/2015 / University Of Agric,abeokuta Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.