Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery (27206 Views)

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Fernandowski(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
Maybe they got an idea of a story that is gonna make front page before the incident...who knows
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by steffans(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
Too bad
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Ayoswit(f): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
h
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by free2ryhme: 9:06am On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
Too bad

[size=50pt] Vote for merit, Vote Maureensylvia for Miss Nairaland 2015. Beauty, Brains, Overflowing Sexiness! [/size] source: www.nairaland.com/maureensylvia

Election is over

We are not voting

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by pweetyoge(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2015
Jesus christ,dis same village that a course mate of mine and her family was killed...now they just killed my village girl :-XRIP callista
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118777

Nigerian pastors dont care or preach about morals. They only preach "giving, tithe, offering and vow etc".

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by nwafuluozoh: 9:08am On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
Too bad

[size=50pt] Vote for merit, Vote Maureensylvia for Miss Nairaland 2015. Beauty, Brains, Overflowing Sexiness! [/size] source: www.nairaland.com/maureensylvia
See teeth. You go fear fear very soon.
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by boxypane(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2015
The devil right?
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by lasheez(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2015
Pastors news trending every day.Pastors need to seriously watch and pray hard these days.
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by qualityovenbake(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2015
What a painful and excruciating way to die. Rest in peace
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:13am On May 11, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=15pt]SOUTH EAST AND CRIME ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER undecided[/size]

That Orijin wey una dey take for this early morning...abeg stop am....not good for the liver or the cranial processes.
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2015
Cellphone? Yeah we can use or do cellphone business with cheat high A-grade second hand phones... Whatsapp 08167310666
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Stab keh?
Ndi ofe don spoil my people finish.
The pastor's wife is Yoruba.

No... the pastor's wife is igbo as usual...
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
See teeth. You go fear fear very soon.
keep calm bro.

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by qualityovenbake(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2015
What a painful and excruciating way to die. Rest in peace Callista
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:16am On May 11, 2015
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by nwafuluozoh: 9:20am On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
keep calm bro.
She still no fine. I also sight no curves.
God bless her hustle sha.
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by jazinogold(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2015
I no trypa can't slap someone over a cell phone battery cos she doesn't have attitudinal dysfunction!

trypa for miss nairaland.....

nairaland.com/trypa

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:21am On May 11, 2015
Assembly of God pastor again lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by harry509: 9:23am On May 11, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118777

nfact ehen am reali reali short of words now. God pls av mercy on us. RIP
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by millionboi(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
D man no deliver d daughtr,see wetin i cos nw
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by gfullmoon(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
Our porous economy are duly manipulated by self-serving pastors,Imams,prophets etc who always tell the people what will like to hear-Prosperity and wealth.
And these have created motley of followers who neither respect God nor fear satan.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Mourin(f): 9:29am On May 11, 2015
R.I.P 2 the dead, i hope d pastor and his daughter pay 4 dis
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by sweetgala(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2015
I don't know if it is me or are there more people being stabbed in Nigeria over domestic disputes.
Where did this horrible idea come from; gone are the days when neighbours shouted abuse at each other and kept malice and that was it.
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Lekewatt(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2015
pastor is the name of an occupation, nothing more grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Posd: 9:32am On May 11, 2015
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by MzCorleone(f): 9:32am On May 11, 2015
The end is indeed near,God help us and deliver us from all evil.

Dre11 i ve noticed ur threads are majorly about crime..........whatsup na
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by gobizzy101: 9:44am On May 11, 2015
Awu
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]Hia!!!

Ogini?

BKB everywhere!

Make una BDB o!
[/size]
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by holyokoto(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2015
If I have my way, any Pastor engage in such act should be Crucified immediately. Useless Pastors!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by holyokoto(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
keep calm bro.

This chick is yummy
Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by Nobody: 9:51am On May 11, 2015
holyokoto:

This chick is yummy
she would tantalise ur taste buds grin. Vote her on d d-day www.nairaland.com/maureensylvia

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery by croSStodds(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2015
AndreRose:
If this pastor and his household(daughter) behaved this way, what would be of the members of the church?
I can't really phantom what this pastor normally preach in church to his members; for him to beat the deceased mercilessly and held her down for the daughter to stab is beyond me. He needs to be stripped off his purported pastoral work and be brought to justice.
People should know that its not all about going to church that makes you a christian. If you pray fervently and believe in christ, Gods grace and favour will follow you all the days of your life. This is so, as some churches are no more what we thought they are, it has been turned to a business center by some 'hungry' men.
Abosolutely on point..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / Driver Burgles Apartment 4 Days After Employment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.