Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby (920 Views)

Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2015
I am beginning to believe that selfie is a ladies thing.

This baby is barely two and she is into it. What do you think.

Re: Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
victorels:

she was trying to collect the phone from the person who was taking her the pix.

moreover, she is a pretty baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by EfemenaXY: 4:18pm On May 10, 2015
victorels:

She couldn't have snapped that pic herself. What d'you take us for?

Unless of course she's older than 2? Anyway, I think she a pretty girl. cheesy
Re: Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2015
She looks like she's crying.
Re: Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
iOmoge:

she was trying to collect the phone from the person who was taking her the pix.

moreover, she is a pretty baby.
You're right.She didn't take that pic herself.
Re: Baby Taking Selfie At Age 2, What Is Your Take On The Baby by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
Even here too?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Beats Up Cheating Husband In Public. / Guys And ladies,what Punishment Were U Given When U Were Caught Doing This? / Spouse And Bad Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.