Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me (468 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Spiritual :: Having More Than One Spiritual Wife/husband. Somebody help!! / Pls Pls Somebody Help Me I Need Your Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me by lilzeel(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
Hello strong believers in the house please manage my english am not too good in writing, am in a big mess as I type this to you. I have a girlfriend that I've been dating for close to 3months now and each time we make love she always behave very strange like one who's possessed, the first time it happened I thought it was ulcer because she once told me that she has ulcer but the same thing always happens after we make love so I decided to confront her about the whole thing.

She told me she is one, I then told her I don't understand what she means by been one, she then told me she was a marine spirit and that it was her mother that commune her into it but I shouldn't worry it has no cause or effect on me that nothing will happen to me, I then asked her what was her mission she told me nothing that she has no negative thought or plan towards me.

She told me she had kept it as a secret from me because she knows if she tells me I will discontinue the relationship with her but I shouldn't worry it has no negative effect on me that it's her the problem is with and that she's trying to break her self from it with God.

Please no insults I know have made a very great mistake and I've sinned against God for sleeping with a marine spirit. I just want to know the implication of one sleeping with a marine spirit and what to do to break my self from what so ever hold she has placed on me and how to end the relationship thank you all.
Re: Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2015
Sleeping with ur gf, is she ur wife?
Ur no 1 sin, fornication
Re: Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me by soopamom: 4:49pm On May 10, 2015
Please take your girlfriend to yaba left.
Re: Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Ok! Help from an experienced bros!!

The deed is done. No lele. But u are now fully bonded with her people deep under the ocean! To be specific Atlantic ocean!

You need serious deliverance to break the bond. Fast n pray!!

Don't chop dat poison again after d deliverance!!

Be careful with ur next babe. They are more in nos than normal gals. they will likely start sending more of their members to u. They have a mirror focused already on u anywhere u go!

Lastly, henceforth don't hide ur daily dreams to urself. U will see snakes. U will see yaself in familiar waters swimming! But just keep up with d prayers n fasting. Freedom is very quaranteed ONLY in Christ Jesus!!

Shalom!
Re: Pls Pls Pls I Need Help Somebody Help Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
@ lilzeel,
sorry, despite assurances from her, I wish to inform you that your strength has bn taken to the marine kingdom ...
let me stop so I won't scare u d more...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Enough / Teen Revived After 20 Minutes With No Pulse Said He Saw Jesus / The Ramadan Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.